October 26, 2011 Behavioral Health CCD Project Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Financial Management Working Group Meeting
- Kathleen Connor,Co-Chair
- Ioana Singureanu, Eversolve,Modeling Facilitator
- Richard Thoreson, SAMHSA
- Ken Salyards, SAMHSA
- Madan Gopal, AZ DHS
- Daniel Crough, AZ DHS
- Raghuraman Ramaswamy, AZ DHS
- Nik Garifalos, FEI
- Marion Haas, FEI
- Becky Kinney, FEI
- Srini Krishnamoorthy, Discoverture Solutions
- Roll Call, approve minutes October 5th Conference Call, call for agenda items
- Ioana led requirements discussion. The group discussed whether state reporting use case is sufficient for initial implementation guide. Madan stated that we should make sure that all the requirements can be supported in a C32 for use in transfers of care among Regional and Tribal Behavioral Health Authorities. Arizona behavioral health providers should be able to leverage the BH CCD for Meaningful Use as well as state reporting.
- Nik and Richard discussed value of using Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS) and the CMHS Uniform Reporting System for Mental Health National Outcome Measures (NOMS) as the core for the BH CCD and letting states subset and extend to meet their specific requirements.
- Ioana stated that in order to meet the Janudary ballot deadline, we need to finish collecting BH CCD requirements for this first iteration very soon. Since the predominant requirements are being provided by Arizona, we should go forward with the requirements that Madan and Daniel have provided. There are likely a number of overlapping requirements from other states. State specific requirements can be incorporated as extensions in later iterations.
- Ioana described the next steps: By Sunday a cochair must submit a Notice of Intent to Ballot. Must finish the requirements document requirements and submit by the end of November. The requirements document will be reviewed for the ballot month through December. Commenters can provide feedback on the initial requirements.
- Ioana showed the group how another project (EHR RM-ES Presentation) approached developing a Domain Analysis Model, which was the basis for user input form for creating EHR functional profiles.
Return to FM WG Wiki