MnM Minutes CC 20110309
- Approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 03/02
- Verify Harmonization Plans and Content
- Review MnM Defining Documents - Decision Making, Plans, Mission/Charter, SWOT
- Review scope statement for joint MnM Vocab "Information Model Property Guidelines" project
- Schedule discussion on issue of "Stability of Schemas"
- Schedule future calls for March 23 and onwards
Lloyd McKenzie, Woody Beeler, Gregg Seppala, Austin Kreisler, Brian Pech, Rob Hausam, Mead Walker
Approve Agenda and Minutes Prior Meeting on 03/02
Approved agenda - MW/GS unanimous
Approved Minutes LM/AK unanimous
Verify Harmonization Plans and Content
Reviewed the list of items from the wiki and voted endoresement of three of the items by M&M:
Endorse Item 010101 LM/AK 4-0-1
Endorse Item 010102 LM/BP 5-0-0
Endorse Item 020101 LM/MW 5-0-0
Review MnM Defining Documents
Deferred these, except for an agreement on desired quorum levels for a re-drafted DMP.
Mission and Charter
- Current MnM SWOT
Decision Making Practices
- Last year the TSC adopted a new template for Decision Making Practices that all Work Groups should use - the generic version below. They also provided a default version that could be adopted by any WG without change. MnM's current DMP are at top. Documents to consider include:
Consensus of house that the DMP should start with the PIC proposed DMP, and change only as quorum: Conference calls and Face-to-face to be Chair plus 3, and at least 5 votes on e-votes.
GWB will provide am amended version by 2/16.
Project scope statement for "Information Model Property Guidelines"
Review scope statement for joint MnM Vocab "Information Model Property Guidelines" project
Made modest changes in the wording, then motion to approve the Project Scope Statement approved: LM/RS 5-0-0
Future Call Scheduling
- Drug stability project team is concerned that - schemas changed between DSTU and Normative ballot and would like to talk about this because of the disruption it entailed to the implementations developed under the DSTU. Mead will caucus with them. March 16 would be best, but March 30 is also possible?
- Structured Document hot topic on Don't Ignoe flag Will be scheduled March 16th or later depending upon the scheduling of the previous item