March 07, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||x||Mike Davis||x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|x||Mohammed Jafari||x||Rick Grow||x||Glen Marshall||x||Ken Salyards|
|.||Ken Sinn||x||David Staggs||.||Steve Eichner||x||Beth Pumo|
|x||Chris Shawn||.||Ioana Singureanu||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||x||Joe Lamy|
|x||Joseph Quinn||.||David Tao, Mobile Health||.||Nathan Botts, Mobile Health||.||[mailto: ]|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- (10 min) HL7 coordinated response to ONC-sponsored: Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD) whitepaper, report out on comment consolidation
- (05 min) PASS Audit - Diana
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA)
- (05 min) FHIR Consent Issue Resolution FRIDAY call update discussion reminder
- (05 min) Mobile Health - cMHAFF joint project - David Tao
- (25 min)'Medication Reconciliation of for cross-paradigm IG - moved to 3/14 agenda
- After HIMSS Meeting; after Action Report and To-DO list
- FHIR Consent e-mail string: FHIR threaded discussion, https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/implementers/topic/Consent
- New Project NIBs? May 2017 Ballot Cycle
NOTE: May WGM DRAFT Agenda created, Joint Meetings were entered based on the HL7 Meeting room invites.
Please contact [mailto:Suzanne.email@example.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb} if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
Agenda, Meeting Minutes Approved
- February 28, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
- Vote to approve with minor corrections: Abstain: 0, Objection: 0, 'APPROVE: 12
PGHD - No responses received.
PGHD definition - (in document, Executive Summary) - defines patient- generated health data (PGHD) as health-related data created and recorded by or from patients outside of the clinical setting to help address a health concern
- kind of covers 'patient right of access' (would like it made more clear) - do they mean by outside of the clinical setting, do you mean without the intervention of a healthcare professional...? [data being generated should have appropriate data provenance]
standards that indicate they have met some threshold for patient care
- extend the definition of patient generated health data; we are enabling patients to direct other providers to send their information--which may be a stretch for patient generated (patient provided)
- by creating these policies and making them a
- challenge standards bodies to address the needs of healthcare ecosystem
- do we want to point out the standards HL7 has been working on?
- patient friendly language standard
- HCS on security side
- security/privacy risk documents
- data provenance
- data segmentation for privacy (DS4P)
- FHIR Consent Directive,
- FHIR CDA Consent Directive
Comment under challenges How do you control the sharing...do we have the ability to do that? not only do they say the patient 'did it' they also say how the patient shares the data.
- the sharing and control needs to be in place. i.e. patient sends to doctor A and does not data to go to go to doctor B... are there adequate controls where doctor A will not send to doctor B?
- labeling the data, masking the data? which HL7 standards provide
PASS Audit working through the DoD comments; hope to complete by the ned of this week for voting on next week
SPIA Addressing questions from SGB, looking at responses and looking at final recommendation for publication
FHIR consent Met on Friday examined the use case of advanced directives several members from patient care, including Lisa
- adopting the consent resorce, may not be a major change
- David and Johnathan met wit RCIM
- separate meeting being set up to work on the use case
FHIR is going through an editorial review
- fixing spelling, editiorial issues
- John M will walk through with Dave to make the quality better, anything more than that must go through CPs to update (They will reject editorial and create CP for update)
HIMSS after action meeting
- written description of what wee accomplished
- HL7 press release (what CBCC, Security accomplished)
- Mike has some basic information already gathered (Ken, Jim will assist)
- description of 'what you did'
MOTION to adjourn: Jim / Ken Meeting adjourned at 1252 Arizona Time