February 28, 2017 CBCC Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting

Back to CBCC Main Page

Meeting Information

Attendees

Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
. Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair x Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair x David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair
x Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair x Mike Davis . John Moehrke Security Co-Chair x Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair
x Mohammed Jafari x Rick Grow x Glen Marshall x Ken Salyards
. Ken Sinn x David Staggs x Steve Eichner . Beth Pumo
x Chris Shawn x Ioana Singureanu x Neelima Chennamaraja x Joe Lamy
x Joseph Quinn . David Tao, Mobile Health . Nathan Botts, Mobile Health . Lisa Gonzalez


Back to CBCC Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
  2. Approve Meeting Minutes
  3. (25 min) HL7 coordinated response to ONC-sponsored: Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD) whitepaper Deadline Moved to March 10th.
  4. Medication Reconciliation of for cross-paradigm IG - moved to next week
  5. (05 min) PASS Audit - Diana
  6. (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA)
  7. (05 min) FHIR Consent Issue Resolution FRIDAY call update discussion reminder
  8. (20 min) HIMSS Demo Update - Mike Davis
  9. (10 min) 'Harmonization Meeting: March 1-2
    • Will anyone from CBCC be attending?
    • Does CBCC have any harmonization proposals? (note due dates below)
  10. (05 min) Mobile Health - cMHAFF joint project - David Tao
  11. New Project NIBs? May 2017 Ballot Cycle

NOTE: May WGM DRAFT Agenda created, Joint Meetings were entered based on the HL7 Meeting room invites.

Please contact [mailto:Suzanne.webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb} if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!

Minutes

Agenda, Meeting Minutes Approved

Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD) Opportunity to send an HL7 coordinated response to ONC on the ONC-sponsored Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD) whitepaper. PGHD whitepaper is now posted in Google Docs for the purpose of gathering comments from the HL7. I converted the original PDF to Microsoft Word, and then uploaded it. Document link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wwCbNRLVNqrZc0TkPGAprqjRdQs2L061JUvjDf5E4uw/edit?usp=sharing

  • Instructions given, comments due by March 6 to [Diana.proud-madrua@va.gov Diana]
    • Original e-mail has instructions to give comments
  • Is there interest to CBCC to provide input for this whitepaper - PGHD white paper?;
    • YES (Kathleen, confirmed by Steve E, Diana), as items go to research as well
  • The HL7 policy advisory committee will ask to have comments rolled up per kathleen
  1. Does CBCC want to make input? Against the document...
    • have one CBCC POC to consolidate comments (Diana Proud-Madruga;
    • Suzanne/Diana/Kathleen will work out the logistics and send an e-mail out for consolidating comments (Diana to consolidate comments on document to forward to Kathleen for HL7 policy advisory committee)

PASS Audit - Diana Continuing reconciliations; discussion occurs Wednesday, 1300 PST/1600 ET

  • voting on reconciliations primarily during security teleconference
  • Diana has gone through approx. half of remaining comments, and is currently working on the more difficult comments during the Wednesday call
  • Audit/disclosure expertise welcome!!
  • 42CFR Part II does bring up a list of discloses and generalized... folks who sign up to be point of which various care teams providers are getting information from patient... may want to add to next version. (Kathleen to forward summary? Link: http://wiki.hl7.org/images/0/01/Draft_White_Paper_PGHD_Policy_Framework_HL7_MH_Comments.pdf

<https://www.healthit.gov/policy-researchers-implementers/patient-generated-health-data> http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public_temp_3D787BC5-1C23-BA17-0CF1FA12501D074B/wg/mobile/HL7%20WGM%20PGHD%20Update_Jan2017.pdf

Security and Privacy Impact Assessment

  • awaiting on standards governance board to send guidance on publication request
  • Meeting tomorrow, more information to follow next week on results

FHIR consent Issue Resolution

  • comment resolution is complete; moved to QA and finalizing for STU3
  • last meeting discussed a way forward/scope to include research, treatment and advance directive
    • plotting forward; David P will contact RCRIM and PC to request input on workflows and comment as necessary in light of common rule change from Jan 10 - research consent, biological consent, etc.
      • has not heard back from RCRIM, PC to date
    • comment (Glen): We don't want this to be a trivial matter for stuffing all resources to cover all the various consent types out there (Ken S); FHIR Resource for consent will be difficult to manage with the single resource
    • Note: FHIR pushback//prefers using one resource to cover the current 4 use cases, CBCC told to try to use only one resource before we set off to do multiple resources
    • recommend (Ken S): CBCC should start out by modeling the different consent types; in relation to data, then decide what the end-type resource might look like.
      • Ken will help out but cannot make the Friday call.
      • David to work out meeting timeframe with Ken for modeling assistance.
  • Voting for STU3 is unknown/TBD... timeline is a few weeks out

Upcoming March Harmonization Meeting

  • Due Dates Reminder:
    • Initial Proposal: 02/03/2017, midnight Eastern/ Date PASSED
    • Final Proposals: 02/24/2017, midnight Eastern/ Date PASSED
  • Note: If CBCC does NOT have any harmonization proposals or does not plan to attend...a Co-chair MUST notify HL7 office (Lynn/Lillian/Dave?)!!

Motion: CBCC to not attend harmonization meeting (Suzanne/David) Abstentions: none; Objections: none; approve: e-mail sent by Suzanne to notify harmonization list that CBCC will not be in attendance: CBCC has reviewed the March harmonization proposals and finds no concern with them. CBCC voted to accept them without suggestions for modification and therefore will not be joining the upcoming harmonization meetings online.


New Projects" May 2017 Ballot Cycle Information Not discussed


Meeting adjourned (motion: Dave P/Glenn) at 12:38 (Arizona Time)