Jump to navigation Jump to search
Laboratory Work Group Welcome
- Welcome to the Laboratory Work Group HL7 Wiki Page.
- This Work Group has been dissolved (January 26, 2009) and rolled back into the Orders and Observations Work Group. Lab is not currently meeting separately from OO. LINK: Orders & Observations WG
- This Work Group supports the HL7 mission to create and promote its standards by helping to assure that the HL7 V3 messages and models concerning laboratory related information - ordering, specimen collection, specimen tracking, chain of custody, and results reporting - address all of the requirements of the many stake holders and variations in different countries. HL7 V2.x related activities will remain with Orders & Observations Work Group.
- The Laboratory Work Group works within the Orders & Observations WG and will work closely with the Health Care Devices (DEV) WG (formerly LAPOCT) to manage scope and deliverables for the respective groups. Health Care Devices SIG would continue to primarily focus on issues involving lab device automation (including point of care devices.
Laboratory Work Group Meeting Schedule
- Laboratory Work Group WGM and OCM Agendas (on GForge)
- Weekly conference calls on Monday @ 2-4pm ET - See Laboratory Conference Call Schedule for details
- Meeting Minutes (on HL7.org Lab SIG Minutes)
Laboratory Work Group Tracking Lists
- Laboratory Hot Topics
- Bugs (on GForge)
- Support Requests (on GForge)
- Feature Requests (on GForge)
- Ballot Items (on GForge)
- Harmonization Items (on GForge)
- Deferred Items (on GForge)
- Referred Items (on GForge)