June 20, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554 * Online Meeting Link: http://join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs * Click on Join an Online Meeting * at Join Meeting Enter Online Meeting ID: cbhs * Enter Name, e-mail if prompted * Run the FCC_Installer if prompted
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating meeting minutes
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||x||Mike Davis||.||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Glen Marshall||.||Ken Salyards||.||Ken Sinn|
|x||David Staggs||.||Steve Eichner||x||Ioana Singureanu||x||Beth Pumo|
|.||Chris Shawn||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||x||Joe Lamy||.||Joseph Quinn|
|.||David Tao, Mobile Health||.||Ali Khan||x||[mailto: Anita Walden]||.|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda, Approve Meeting Minutes
- June 13, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
- May 06-12, 2017 HL7 Working Group Meeting, Madrid Spain; minutes posted for review, approval vote to be held at 6/27 meeting
- (15 min) Behavioral Health Domain Analysis Model (BH DAM), comment discussion/clarification - Anita Walden, CIC Co-Chair
- (05 min) PASS Audit - Document Update
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA)
- (05 min) CBCC FHIR FRIDAY call at 2:00 ET // FHIR Consent Directive Project Wiki, Main page
- May WGM DRAFT Agenda, Minutes
- New Project NIBs? September 2017 Ballot Cycle
Please contact a CBCC Co-chair if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
Role taken, Agenda Approved Meeting minutes for June 13, 2017 CBCC Conference Call approved Abstain: none Against: none For: 10
Anita Walden DAM balloting are specific to domain indicated (diagnosis, treatment for the disorder)
- the VA provided feedback on the allotted DAM
- different use cases provided by the VA, w different evaluating protocols including PTSD
- use case evaluation which also crossed over to different DAMs (using EKG, ECG... tests deemed important by the VA protocols as part of treatment and have been included into the DAM)
- test are also done in other generalized protocols (GAD Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
- COLA Glasco test?
- new VA clinical group?
- its challenging when fine-tuning for specific diseases. researchers may not care but physicians when treating/during treatment will want to take this information in account.
- when filtering out information; is ECG EKG are included in the GAD?
- we are looking at reporting the patient treatment/outcomes as inclusion for assessment (including drug toxicology, BP
BH DAM, is not going down to an instance making the DAM brittle; we can include VA practices in the BH DAM as guidelines; this is a model of types of information; we have a tracker on gForge (we are currently not doing updates of the BH DAM... Ioana will send Anita the link for requests to update.
- on the research side you cannot be guaranteed to see this information---
- Anita will send contact information and
---(Suzanne to add) ---
PASS Update N/A
- David needs a source outstanding acronym for the formal SUR definition;
- Suzanne will provide a definition based on the W3C
- Suzanne will provide definition for CBCC review
CBCC FHIR Friday Weekly meeting held
- reviewed the structure changes and how it will work;
- reviewed (name) recurring tree of 'rule' ... Kathleen suggested 'provision' may be a good name change (changing rule to provision) for consent, rather than 'rule'.... consent.rule --> 'provision' will be pushed into the next build per DaveP
- Kathleen, Ali presented second part of patient choice PPT
- useful PPT, helpful for Dave where research can be attached; clarified
- discussed how we can all be bundled with subject research, to create a full set
This week; there are many open CRs open for discussion this Friday 2:00ET
Motion to adjourn: Dave 1130 PST Meeting Recording can be found for a limited time on: https://fccdl.in/kOReLM3ZV