July 21, 2015 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis Security Co-Chair||Max Walker CBCC Co-Chair|
|.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair|
|.||Kathleen Connor||.||Ken Salyards CBCC Interim Co-Chair||Lori Simon CBCC Interim Co-Chair|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Rick Grow||Harry Rhodes|
|Serafina Versaggi||x||Ioana Singureanu||David Bergman|
|.||Steve Eichner||.||Steve Daviss||.||Wende Baker|
|Reed Gelzer||.||Marlowe Greenberg||.||Chris Clark, WV|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Matt Peeling||Brian Newton|
|Lisa Nelson||.||Mike Lardiere||.||Amanda Nash|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||Oliver Lawless||Keith Boone|
|.||Neelima Chennamaraja||Susan Litton||Sandra Huyck|
|.||William Kinsley||Debbie Bucci||Chirag Bhatt|
|.||Linda Bailey-Woods||.||Lee Wise||Lori McNeil Tolley|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Meeting Minutes from July 14, 2015 CBCC Conference Call
- (05 min) Patient Friendly Language for Consumer User Interfaces - (Standing Agenda Item) Update - Document Update
- (05 min) Ballot reconciliation: Data Provenance (Standing Agenda item)
- Behavioral Health Domain Analysis Model (HL7 BH DAM) Update update
- PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model - (Standing agenda item) update
- Joint EHR, Security, Privacy Vocabulary Alignment - (Standing agenda item) update
- (05 min) October 2015 CBCC Working Group Meeting - Atlanta, GA 29th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting October 4-9, 2015
- Please send desired items to Suzanne for inclusion to the upcoming Agenda
- (10 min) Action Item Review (if any)
Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)
Approve Meeting Minutes from July 14, 2015 CBCC Conference Call
- The minutes from the July 14 meeting were unanimously accepted.
Patient Friendly Language for Consumer User Interfaces - update
- Suzanne and Rick are initiating the process to remove negative votes and are working with HL7 to fulfill procedural requirements for publication.
Data Provenance - update
- In response to ballot comments, project participants have been filling out the vocabulary within the document. It remains on track for publication.
Behavioral Health Domain Analysis Model (HL7 BH DAM) - update
- The final NIB was submitted to HL7 on July 19. SMEs continue to hold working sessions on Thursday at 1 p.m. Eastern.
- Click on the link in the agenda to view the NIB.
PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model - update
- The PSS was approved by the SOA, Security and CBCC WGs, as well as the Foundation and Technology Steering Division (FTSD).
- It is now being reviewed by the TSC for final approval.
- Diana accepted a role as the publishing facilitator.
- The project team is currently going through the existing document (DSTU) and identifying areas where information on an Access Control Services functional model, obligations which directly affect privacy, and trust frameworks can be added.
Joint EHR, Security, Privacy Vocabulary Alignment - update
- Diana is currently drafting a guide which identifies a process for creating dictionary definitions along with conformance rules for what definitions should look like. She will send this draft to the Vocabulary WG upon completion to ensure harmonization across HL7. This would support the project's effort to create satisfactory definitions for the EHR Record Lifecycle Events, implement the new definitions and rules in the ISO 21089 Trusted End-to-End Information Flows document, and bring it all back to HL7 for inclusion in this Joint Vocabulary Alignment standard.
Meeting adjourned at 1127 PDT