ITS Concall Minutes 20140527

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - May 27, 2014

Present: Paul Knapp (PK), Andy Stechishin (AS), Brian Pech (BP)

Quorum met: Yes

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Approve Minutes of previous meetings May 20
  2. Announcements
  3. Approve Phoenix WGM Minutes
  4. List of impacted Standard for Datatype Schematron Errata
    • Also need to start work on Errata
  5. Action Item Update
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for April 29, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of May 2014 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP
      • From 2014 May WGM:
        • AS will produce publishing format from source
        • PK/DN will review document for use of terms
        • PK will update PSS for new schedule and scope
        • PK will investigate registering the mime-types described in HL7 over HTTP
    • ITS 1.1
      • AS will update the PSS
      • PK will manage the submission of NIBs
  6. Next Meeting
  7. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:03 pm Eastern

Minute Approval May 20

Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/BP unanimous

Phoenix WGM Minutes

AS still working on transcribing DN notes from WGM

Announcements

We will need to set time aside to work on tracker items as they arise in FHIR. This should likely be a regular part on our conference calls. There may also be a requirement to triage and provide a preliminary response. There were 30 issues identified in the tracker log for ITS at the WGM .

Action Items

  • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • PK will generate publication request
  • Product Briefs
    • Will look to put on schedule for Chicago WGM
  • HL7 over HTTP
    • AS is 60% done the transform into MIF publishing format
  • ITS 1.1
    • AS has secured the PSS and will update into the current template

FHIR Discussion

There was a discussion by the attendees on current FHIR issues.

Meeting adjourned at 3:08 pm Eastern