This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

ITS Concall Minutes 20130716

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - July 16, 2013

Present: Andy Stechishin (AS), Paul Knapp (PK), Dale Nelson (DN), Brian Pech (BP)

Quorum met: Yes

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 4, July 2 and July 9
  3. Announcements
  4. Review of July 2013 Harmonization Proposals
  5. VMr Document
  6. Action Item Update
    • Web Services
      • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • AS will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
      • PK will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP
  7. Next Meeting
  8. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:04 pm Eastern

Approve Minutes of June 4

Not complete yet

Approve Minutes of July 9

Not complete yet

Announcements

none

Review of Harmonization Proposals

  1. TECHNICAL CORRECTION to Move All Formal Naming Data to
    • No ITS involvement
  2. Correct “immutable” vocabulary Used in Data Types R2
    • Falls within ITS but the issue is to update the Vocab to match the ITS, no input necessary
  3. ActRelationshipTypeRevision
    • Not ITS related
  4. Amend the “Constraint” expressed for code
    • Not ITS related
  5. Create concept domain for Language types
    • Not ITS related
  6. Add new DocumentCompletion codes
    • Not ITS related
  7. Add new value set for ParticipationTypeCDASectionOverride
    • Not ITS related
  8. Add new x_InformationRecipientRole codes and delete HLTHCHRT
    • Not ITS related
  9. Move _ObservationPopulationInclusion concepts from
    • Not ITS related
  10. Add new concepts to
    • Not ITS related
  11. Add ONESELF concept to RoleCode,
    • Not ITS related
  12. Add ObservationMeasureCountableItems value set
    • Not ITS related
  13. Add COHORT (cohort) to ObservationMeasureScoring Code System
    • Not ITS related
  14. Add request related moodCodes to x_ClinicalStatementSupplyMood
    • Not ITS related
  15. Add code to ActReason code system
    • Not ITS related
  16. Add detected issue codes to ActCode
    • Not ITS related
  17. Preferences Vocabulary Requirements
    • Not ITS related
  18. Add New Codes to ObservationInterpretation Code System
    • Not ITS related
  19. Synchronize ObservationInterpretation code system content with V2
    • Not ITS related
  20. Add new concept to MaritalStatus code system
    • Not ITS related
  21. Criticality Vocabulary Requirements
    • Not ITS related
  22. Add one concept to Act Encounter Code
    • Not ITS related
  23. Update Confidentiality Definition in RIM and Vocabulary
    • Not ITS related
  24. Update Confidentiality Definition in RIM
    • Not ITS related
  25. Add 2 leaf coded concepts to _Obligation Policy and update ObligationPolicy Usage Note
    • Not ITS related
  26. Correct Sickle code description, change print name and code.
    • Not ITS related
  27. Technical Correction - Fix incorrect code in RefrainPolicy ActCode for prohibit redisclosure
    • Not ITS related
  28. Technical Correction - Fix incorrectly implemented Security Observation codes and value sets
    • Not ITS related
  29. Add Compartment as specializable code with children to _ActPrivacyPolicy and
    • Not ITS related

Motion: No items were found to require ITS presence and therefore ITS does not need to attend Harmonization this cycle BP/AS - unanimous

VMr Document for Ballot

  • PK - may be a proper sub-set of datatypes in use, will send request to review prior to ballot open. If request is ignored, will evaluate and vote accordingly possibly citing lack of ITS involvement (and requesting inPerson resolution)

HL7 over HTTP

AS has not completed the document conversion, shoudl finish in the next day or so

HData to Normative

PK met with SOA and they are proceeding to ballot

Action Items

  • Web Services
    • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • No update from Vassil, May 2013
  • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • AS will complete, aim for Sept WGM
  • ITS 1.1 Regeneration
    • PK will complete for Sept WGM
  • HL7 over HTTP
    • see above

Next Meeting

Meeting adjourned at 3:09 pm Eastern