This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

ITS Concall Minutes 20130702

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - July 2, 2013

Present: Andy Stechishin (AS), Paul Knapp (PK), Dale Nelson (DN)

Quorum met: Yes

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 4 and June 18
  3. Announcements
  4. Review of Datatypes 1.1 Document updates
  5. Action Item Update
    • Web Services
      • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • AS will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
      • PK will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP - updates
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of Sept 2013 WGM
  6. Next Meeting
  7. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:13 pm Eastern

Approve Minutes of June 4

Not complete yet

Approve Minutes of June 18

  • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (AS/DN) unanimous

Announcements

none

HL7 over HTTP

Motion: Approve creating NIB to ballot HL7 over HTTP as a DSTU AS/DN unanimous

  • AS will convert existing to MIF format document
  • Next week review and look to update
  • DN offers to take on updating the document
  • July 15 - detailed review of document
  • July 22 - approval for ballot publishing

HData to Normative

PK has been attending SOA calls with an objective of moving HData into the normative stream

  • there has been a shift in how HData is implemented
  • this is specification for the layout of the repository, may be more of a developer's resource than a runtime exchange specification

Action Items

  • Web Services
    • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • No update from Vassil, May 2013
  • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • AS will complete, aim for Sept WGM
  • ITS 1.1 Regeneration
    • DSTU not impacted by 1 year ANSI limit, will try to finish for end of July
  • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
    • Need to apply reconciliation changes to document
      • PK will complete for Sept WGM

Next Meeting

  • AS will confirm attendance at Harmonization
  • ITS will review Harmonization proposals to determine if participation is necessary
  • Work on HL7 over HTTP ballot document

Meeting adjourned at 3:08 pm Eastern