This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

ITS Concall Minutes 20130618

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - June 18, 2013

Present: Andy Stechishin (AS), Paul Knapp (PK), Dale Nelson (DN), Donna Bauman (DB), Brian Pech (BP)

Quorum met: Yes

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings April 16, May 21 and May 28
  3. Approve Minutes of Atlanta WGM
  4. Announcements
  5. Virtual Medical Record PSS - contains an ITS
  6. ID/IDREF in CDA Release 2
  7. HL7 over HTTP - updates
  8. Action Item Update
    • Web Services
      • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • ITS 1.1 Regeneration
    • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
  9. Review of Product Briefs
  10. Next Meeting
  11. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:04 pm Eastern

Approve Minutes of Atlanta WGM

  • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (AS/DL) unanimous

Approve Minutes of April 16

  • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (AS/BP) unanimous

Approve Minutes of May 21

  • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (BP/AS) unanimous

Approve Minutes of May 28

  • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (AS/DL) unanimous

Approve Minutes of June 11

  • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (AS/BP) unanimous

Announcements

none

Virtual Medical Record

ITS has been added as an interested party but have not received any response.

ID/IDref

Have not received response back from Structured Doc on queries

  • This is believed to be a CDA Release 3 issue
  • We will target the Fall ballot cycle to resolve

HL7 over HTTP

Likely will not ballot this cycle, time restrictions on co-chairs prevent

Action Items

  • Web Services
    • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • No update from Vassil, May 2013
  • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • AS will complete, aim for Sept WGM
  • ITS 1.1 Regeneration
    • DSTU not impacted by 1 year ANSI limit, will try to finish for end of July
  • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
    • Need to apply reconciliation changes to document
      • PK will complete for Sept WGM

Product Briefs

Will be placed on agenda for Sept WGM

Next Meeting

  • Review Datatypes 1.1 document
  • AS will confirm attendance at Harmonization
  • ITS will review Harmonization proposals to determine if participation is necessary
  • BP will not be available next meeting

Meeting adjourned at 3:02 pm Eastern