February 17th 2009 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Ioana Singureanu Scribe
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb - CBCC Co-chair
- Tony Weida
- Rob McClure
- Pat Pyette
- David Sperzel
- (6 min) Roll Call
- Minutes approval:() unanimous ; Agenda approval ( ): unanimous
- (10 min) Work Plan Discussion regarding balloting CBCC project artifacts. The announcement for Notice of Intent to Ballot came out last week (frmoDon Lloyd):
- Composite Privacy Consent Directive V2 Domain Analysis - revise and republish, we will not reballot
- Composite Privacy Consent Directive V2 Topic- revise, publish, ballot - Normative, committee level
- Joint Project with Security - September ballot, not May. This will include vocabulary changes primarily. Security is the primary work group.
- MOTION (Ioana/Pat): To approve the plans regarding Composite Privacy Consent Directive V2 May Ballot. Discussion, Vote: 6-0-0 (unanimous)
- (15 min) Vocabulary followup (Tony Weida/Rob McClure)
- Tony presented his draft Operations hierarchy
- The "Use", "Collection", and "Disclosure" actions will probably have corresponding specialization of "ActCode". Similarly the generic "PermissionType" will have specializations - clones - for use, collection, and disclosure. The "code" attribute will be referencing the appropriate coded concept bound to a value set of operations.
For next week:
(20 min Additional Requirements Additional Use cases provided by SAMHSA. These must be harmonized with the Domain Analysis Model to make sure they are supported by Version 2.0 of the Composite Privacy Consent Directive topic.
- Can we ballot our vocabulary spec as an informative standard? We will publish it as a part of Composite Privacy Consent Directive Version 2.0.