FHIR Workflow resources
This page contains preliminary scoping discussion on the question of what resources will be needed to manage the ordering/fulfillment process, and more generally planning, scheduling and reminders, in a fHIR-based restful environment.
Ordering / Requesting
(if this is different to ordering)
? Do we need a resource for this?
- i.e. medication list, problem list, goals list
- generally represent a subset of the full information for each list
- prepared for a particular purpose, but that purpose
- Who prepared it
- when it was prepared
- why it was prepared
- how it was prepared (method, sources considered)
- who it was intended for
- LM: I think a summary list is just a special type of "organizer". Document sections and sub-sections serve the same purpose. They have a type & title. The "who" metadata probably isn't as important, but still applies. Lists and other organizers are ways of collecting "like" resources together for a particular use - often presentation, but sometimes for other reasons. They may or may not have anything to do with Workflow.