FHIR Infrastructure Minutes CC 20190128
Jump to navigation Jump to search
FHIR Infrastructure Conference Call 3:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)
- Approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 2019-01-07
- Approve Minutes From WGM in San Antonio on 2019-01
- FHIR Bulk Data PSS
- PRO NIB
- LLoyd McKenzie (chair)
- Rick Geimer (scribe)
- Abdullah Rafiqi
- Dan Donahue
- Dave Hamill
- Eric Haas
- Grahame Grieve
- Jeffery Danford
- Joe Quinn
- Ricky Sahu
- Shamil Nizamov
- Adam Wong
- Yunwei Wang
- Motion to Approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 2019-01-07: Rick Geimer/Dragon: 11-0-0
- Motion to Approve Minutes From WGM in San Antonio on 2019-01: Rick Geimer/Eric Haas: 11-0-0
FHIR Bulk Data PSS
- Reviewed the PSS presented by Ricky Sahu and Dave Hamill
- Discussed having FHIR-I and Security as sponsors (with FHIR-I as the primary sponsor)
- Some discussion about how this IG differs from what is in the core spec about the use of NDJSON. Answer, the IG is US specific and lays down the expectations for how it is used in the US, but needs to be compatible with the core spec. Agreed to update the scope to make that clear.
- Will come back to FHIR-I on Monday Feb 4 before asking for approval, as needs more work.
- Lloyd and Dragon presented the NIB for Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO), which went for a comment-only ballot in the fall of 2018.
- Motion to approve: Dragon/Rick Geimer: 11-0-0
Tracker 5884: Include a Recommended Pattern for Exposing Valid Operations on Resources based on Contextual Information
- Rick to post to Zulip, Implementers and crosspost to Security with some context on what it is about. If no interest will reject the tracker next Monday.
Tracker items 8806, 10000, 10001, 10002:
- Agreed to schedule time at the May WGM to discuss since they are all somewhat related.