This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

FHIR Infrastructure Minutes CC 20190128

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


FHIR Infrastructure Conference Call 3:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)

Return to FHIR Infrastructure Minutes

Agenda

Attendees

  • LLoyd McKenzie (chair)
  • Rick Geimer (scribe)
  • Abdullah Rafiqi
  • Dan Donahue
  • Dave Hamill
  • Dragon
  • Eric Haas
  • Grahame Grieve
  • Jeffery Danford
  • Joe Quinn
  • Ricky Sahu
  • Shamil Nizamov
  • Adam Wong
  • Yunwei Wang

Minutes approval

FHIR Bulk Data PSS

  • Reviewed the PSS presented by Ricky Sahu and Dave Hamill
  • Discussed having FHIR-I and Security as sponsors (with FHIR-I as the primary sponsor)
  • Some discussion about how this IG differs from what is in the core spec about the use of NDJSON. Answer, the IG is US specific and lays down the expectations for how it is used in the US, but needs to be compatible with the core spec. Agreed to update the scope to make that clear.
  • Will come back to FHIR-I on Monday Feb 4 before asking for approval, as needs more work.

PRO NIB

  • Lloyd and Dragon presented the NIB for Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO), which went for a comment-only ballot in the fall of 2018.
  • Motion to approve: Dragon/Rick Geimer: 11-0-0


Tracker Items

Tracker 5884: Include a Recommended Pattern for Exposing Valid Operations on Resources based on Contextual Information

Tracker items 8806, 10000, 10001, 10002:

  • Agreed to schedule time at the May WGM to discuss since they are all somewhat related.

Adjournment