FHIR Infrastructure Minutes CC 20190107
Jump to navigation Jump to search
FHIR Infrastructure Conference Call 3:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)
- Approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 12/10/2018
- Da Vinci update
- Plans for San Antonio WGM
- Ewout Kramer (chair)
- Rick Geimer (scribe)
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Bryn Rhodes
- David DeRoode
- Joe Lamy
- Josh Mandel
- Pegeen Ladeau
- Richard Ettema
- Bob Dieterle
- Shamil Nizamov
- Vadim Peretokin
- Viet Nguyen
- Yunwei Wang
- Motion to approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 12/10/2018
- Lloyd/Rick 8-0-2
Da Vinci Update (Viet Nguyen/Bob Dieterle)
- Viet gave brief overview of Da Vinci and the group's work
- Bob presented slides on the eHRx (electronic health record exchange) framework, pointing out likely homes for eCDx, ePDx, etc. then asked FHIR-I to be the sponsor for the eHRx framework IG that contains material shared by all the other related IGs.
- Various discussions followed about whether it should be called a framework, what the nature of that will be (an IG that will be a dependency for other IGs), how this does/does-not overlap with US Core (what is the scope boundary) etc.
- Bob and Viet agreed to approach US Realm again to see if they would be willing to host the eHRx IG, and if not to approach HL7 and see what the home should be, since FHIR-I does not seem to be the right home.
Plans for San Antonio WGM
- Discuss a "patch" for FHIR STU3 (fixing the JSON schemas, etc.). Should these be FAQs or an errata release, etc. Agreed to find a quarter in San Antonio to discuss. Considered the possibility of flagging future R4 trackers that are applicable to R3.
- Reviewed the San Antonio agenda.
- Need a quarter to discuss publishing, maybe Thursday Q3
- Need a quarter to discuss the registry
- Major undertakings to target for R5. Ewout to start a zulip thread.
- Quality and maturity level objectives for R5 (next things to go normative, etc.). Identified various resources that we want to move up, and will discuss at the WGM (ImplementationGuide, SearchParameter, Questionnaire/QuestionnaireResponse, etc.)
- Plan for the non-normative portions of otherwise normative content
- SWOT review (made substantial updates)
- Mission and Charter review (made minor updates)
- Motion to approve changes: Lloyd/Rick: 7-0-0