EA IP Phase1 (alpha project approach)
This page content was moved from the original EA IP wiki page, to make way for the new approach to the Implementation Program
- back to Technical Steering Committee
Enterprise Architecture Implementation Project (EA IP)
This Wiki page was created for the HL7 Enterprise Architecture Implementation Project (EA IP). The HL7 Enterprise Architecture is based on the Services-Aware Interoperability Framework developed by the Architecture Review Board (ArB). The Architecture Board is a TSC-appointed committee to define an architecture for the work of the HL7 body. The TSC is responsible for the rollout of that architecture. This site is intended to both provide and elicit communication on, for and about the Implementation Project.
- (draft) Alpha Project charter template
- (draft) Alpha Project considerations
- The goal is to use these charters to validate our overall Alpha strategy by, among other things, confirming the level of coverage over the thing-formerly-known-as-SAEAF that we can achieve through our collaboration. Receipt of the charter would be the trigger to formalize Alpha status through the TSC and to coordinate various kick-off calls with the ArB.
Alpha Project progress
- PASS Alpha Project - Privacy, Access and Security Services Functional Model, by SOA WG
- Project wiki at http://hssp-security.wikispaces.com/
- CTS2 Alpha Project - Common Terminology Services Release 2, by Vocab WG
- Infoway Blueprint Alpha Project Infoway Blueprint - led by Ron Parker
- The Practical Guide to SOA in Healthcare Volume II: Immunization Management Case Study - an EHR-S FM project, by Government Projects WG. Project leads Steve Hufnagel and Nancy Orvis.
- Latest version is available at: http://hssp.wikispaces.com/PracticalGuide . Be sure to download Volume II
- OO WG - Composite Order proposed project, ( Project Insight # 38] led by Austin Kreisler, ArB liaison Patrick Loyd
- ITS - proposed project - 'The ITS
IsMight Be Broken', led by Dale Nelson.
- Project Insight # 544 summary
- EHR WG - Electronic Health Record System Functional Model Release 2 (EHR-S FM R2), at Project Insight # 551
- Led by Pat Van Dyke (Delta Dental Plans Association), ArB liaison John Koisch
- caEHR - external project from NCI, led by John Koisch
- CDA R3 - Structured Documents project at Project Insight # 477, led by Keith Boone.
- HL7 wiki page CDA_Suggested_Enhancements
- EHR System Computationally-Independent Information-Model (EHR-S CI-IM) project for EHR WG at Project Insight # 688
- Project wiki at http://hssp.wikispaces.com/EHR-S+CI-IM
- HL7 Harmonization Framework and Exchange Architecture (HF&EA) project for ArB at Project Insight # 687
- Project wiki at http://hssp.wikispaces.com/HF%26EA
- EA IP Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- SAEAF Snapshot/Overview from May 2009
- Architecture Definition Project Statement
- Status Report from Marc Koehn 20090126
- Project Scope Statement for EA IP Phase 1
- Status Report from marc Koehn 20090720
- Update from Marc Koehn 2010-09-29
- Draft Impact Statements Presented at Jan2009 WGM
- Jan2009 WGM Wednesday Q3 Overview
- Draft slide deck for 20090202 TSC Conference Call discussion
- SAEAF Slide decks released 2009-03-02
- 2009MayWGM Wednesday Q3 Slide Deck
- 2009MayWGM ECCF Slide deck
- 2009-07-15 SAEAF Specification Stack Webinar slides
- 2009SeptWGM Wednesday Q4 Slides
- RASCI Responsibility Matrix draft per Ken Rubin
- RASCI Responsibility Matrix v2.1 revision from Jan2009WGM - 20090115 ArB discussion
- draft Internal Engagement Plan
Please use the discussion tab above.