DCM-MD Meeting 2010.05.07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
DCM for Medical Devices Meeting
- 11:30 am EST
- Conferenece line: 1 770-657-9270 : 432584
- John Rhoads - chair
- Ioana Singureanu
- Catherine Hoang
- Holly Miller
- Luigi Sison
- Donna DuLong
- Jay Lyle
- Christof Gessner
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (45 min) Project Scope
- The project scope was approved on March 31st and it was published on the Patient Care WG web page. The same version was posted on the : HL7 Project Homebase for our project under "Docs"
- The project will use the wiki (for meeting notes, collaboration, etc.) and HL7 Project Homebase (GForge) to store artifacts and manage ballots.
- John will solicit input via Doodle regarding a time for a weekly project call.
- The project is intended to address both Business and Engineering view-points regarding medical device use and integration.
- We will elaborate the ICE use cases published by ASTM
- The project will use HDF Domain Analysis for methodology
- Jay Lyle has drafted a project charter to help define the scope and he will e-mail it to the Healthcare Devices list
- We need to determine if the Patient Care DCM will address registry and transformation tooling - Jay will follow up and document any other outstanding issues
- Each project participat may propose use cases and enter them on the wiki: Use cases Proposed for September 2010 DCM for Medical Devices Ballot
Meeting adjourned at 12:25 pm EST.