20180216 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2018-02-16
Time: 11:30 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau
x Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20180202_PLA_WGM review
  • Discussion
    • V2 Management Group
    • CIMI Management Group
    • Future of PLA
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Notes of 20180202_PLA_WGM review
  • Discussion
    • V2 Management Group
      • Feedback on standing up management group was positive at the WGM. Have a list of names of individuals who would be interested in fulfilling some roles on that group.
      • Need to go through the same process we've gone through with CDA/CIMI. Can likely just edit the CIMI letter and send out. Brian states we can leverage the projects under V2 tooling; groups that produce V2 artifacts may be interested because it will make their lives easier.
        • ACTION: Brian to draft mission and charter of V2 management group using boilerplate for review on next call
        • ACTION: Draft email to solicit members
    • CIMI Management Group
      • Have 6-7 volunteers for CIMI - need to go through and organize the list. Melva and John Hatem have expressed interest but are not represented on the current list.
        • ACTION: Paul will pull volunteers together for review on next SGB call
    • Future of PLA
      • PLA scope statement is being reviewed by ARB. Issue is whether this group should become a continuing body, and if so, what purpose will it serve. How does it relate to product line management? Discussion over omnibus meeting at WGM with management groups, PLA, ARB, TSC, etc. Will be Q0 at next WGM; will discuss alternate times then to move away from Q0.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved