20180105 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2018-01-05
Time: 11:30 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20171208_PLA_call review
  • Action items
    • Austin to reach out to Brian to see what the Publishing schedule looks like for V2MG discussion
    • Write up CIMI-MG reminder for week before Jan WGM
    • Add to PLA and CIMI PPTs for morning meetings
  • Discussion Topics
    • Followup on V2 Publishing
    • CIMI status
    • How to manage relationships external to HL7
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20171208_PLA_call review
  • Action items
    • Austin to reach out to Brian to see what the Publishing schedule looks like for V2MG discussion
      • Brian reports that it will be Monday Q3. Room accommodates around 20 people. Discussion over whether we could get a bigger room and how to publicize.
    • Write up CIMI-MG reminder for week before Jan WGM
    • Add to PLA and CIMI PPTs for morning meetings
      • Mary Kay will discuss doing the slides with Austin.
  • Discussion Topics
    • Followup on V2 Publishing
      • Will be discussed in New Orleans
    • CIMI status
      • Mission and Charter has been approved. Invitation to membership has gone out. Another reminder email should go out around the 24th and then again at the cochair dinner. Anne confirms with Andrea who adds to the email calendar.
    • Discussion over various WGM schedules
    • How to manage relationships external to HL7

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved