This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20171208 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,

Date: 2017-12-08
Time: 11:30 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name

x Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
x Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition


Agenda review

  • Notes of 20171110_PLA_call review
  • Actions
    • Anne to add issue of V2 management group/Publishing to TSC agenda. TSC discussed but no decisions were made.
      • Lorraine to ask OO about using one of their quarters in New Orleans
        • Discussion over having a call instead due to timing issues. Could announce that we're going to have the discussion at the co-chair dinner. Could identify what quarter publishing is meeting and then meet there. Likely quarters are Monday Q4 and Wednesday Q1. Wednesday Q1 looks better. Would probably need a bigger room.
          • ACTION: Austin to reach out to Brian to see what the Publishing schedule looks like.
  • Discussion Topics
    • CIMI-MG
      • Call today at 5:00 pm Eastern
      • Reviewed Richard's draft invitation to participate in CIMI-MG and made edits.
      • Will discuss process for selecting candidates on the call later today, including the issue of separation of concerns.
  • Next call: 2017-12-22
    • Followup on V2 Publishing
    • CIMI status
    • How to manage relationships external to HL7

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved