2018-08-29 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-08-29
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: David/John
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2018-08-22_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: David/John
    • VOTE: Hans abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
      • Carry forward
    • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
      • Carry forward
    • David to remind WGs that have resources in the build without a resource proposal to complete one
      • Complete.
  • Review Items
    • 2-To-FHIR PSS
      • Hans describes. Would map FHIR to V2. Discussion over potential cosponsors and whether original V2 mappings will be updated as a result of this work. May make sense for FMG to be a cosponsor. No specific implementers yet but lots of interest.
        • MOTION that FMG will cosponsor this project: Hans/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
        • MOTION to approve the project: David/Hans
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • Pending resource proposals
      • OccupationalDataforHealth should be removed.
      • EntryDefinition, VerificationResult, ClinicalNote are still up in the air.
      • AdverseEvent: Resource Relationships section should describe what the relationship is with the listed resources. Timeline could also be updated.
        • ACTION: Anne to contact BR&R cochairs/modeling facilitator to ask them to update the resource relationships section.
      • BiologicallyDerivedProduct
        • ACTION: Hans to reach out to OO on this one. Need to know the boundary between the resources in the resource relationships section.
        • Lloyd edited resource relationships section and added a resource boundaries section on the template to clarify.
      • ChargeItemDefinition:
        • ACTION: Brian to add RIM scope and boundaries section.
      • ClinicalNote:
        • ACTION: Anne to send a note to Patient Care to ask if this proposal should still be on the table, and if so, to flesh it out.
      • DeviceAlert:
        • ACTION: Anne to verify with Health Care Devices if they intent to continue with this resource
      • DeviceDefinition: Waiting for information gathered from Connectathon
      • DeviceUseStatement: Discusison over whether this is something EHR systems actually track.
        • ACTION: Hans to take back to OO, CDS and CQI for clarification
      • EntryDefinition is being renamed
        • ACTION: Hans to check with Lorraine on status
      • Invoice:
        • ACTION: Brian Post to update
      • MedicationKnowledge and MedicinalProduct are up in the air. Conversations ongoing.
      • MessageDefinition:
        • MOTION to approve: Hans/Brian Post
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • ObservationDefinition2: Boundaries tie in to Catalog. Need to clarify what is here vs. what is in CatalogEntry. How do we leverage this with profiles so we can define a single profile that works for 2,000 observations that follow the same pattern? Need to figure out what it is and what it’s not.
        • ACTION: Hans to follow up with OO
      • OccupationalDataForHealth
        • ACTION: Anne to make sure that Public Health is okay retiring this one
      • ProductPlan – this one is renamed InsurancePlan. Needs RIM section.
        • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Program: Incomplete
        • ACTION: Anne to reach out to David Pyke regarding intentions with this one
      • ServiceDefinition: Need to distinguish from OperationDefinition. No draft resource. Need to see what proposed resource looks like before approving it.
      • Study/StudyParticipation: WG hasn’t recorded a vote. Now called ResearchStudy and ResearchSubject.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to ping Hugh
      • SubstanceSpecification: How is this different than a medication in terms of what you need in a knowledge space?
      • TestReport – hasn’t had any use yet.
      • VerificationResult: Will be worked on in Baltimore
  • Discussion Topics
  • Adjourned at 5:34 pm Eastern

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-mm-dd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International