2018-07-04 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay X Lloyd McKenzie scribe
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk X Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel X John Moehrke Brian Pech
X Grahame Grieve X Floyd Eisenberg

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-06-27_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
    • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
    • Grahame to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • Complete NIBs by 7/11 for the Sept ballot
      • Need to figure out what is going back to ballot and at what level
    • Track proposal actions for David:
      • Contact Rob Hausam to ask him to update Terminology Services
      • Contact Ron regarding what version of FHIR the Patient track will be based on
      • Reach out to Eric to see if the inclusion of FHIRcast is a typo
      • Ask Hans about LIVD track
      • Add "Related Tracks" to the track proposal template
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Reviewed [[1]]
    • Corrected realm
    • Discussion about whether "davinci-crd" is an appropriate

Floyd leaves

  • Looked at VerificationResult
    • We haven't really got guidance yet about whether we need one resource vs. multiple

John joins

    • Discussion about how this is different from Provenance
    • Discussion about whether the resource is including both "what are the verification requirements" as well as "what were the results of verification" - should it be split?
    • ACTION: Brian to take back to work group to discuss the potential for splitting
    • ACTION: Lloyd to ensure Davinci
  • Reviewed [[2]]
    • Question about home much of this should be in Coverage too
    • Recommend renaming to InsurancePlan
    • RIM mapping is needed
  • Reviewed [[3]]
    • Motion to approve: David/Brian 3-0-1
  • Reviewed QICore publication request
    • Family should be FHIR
    • At the moment, there are errors and warnings in the build that should probably be resolved prior to publication
    • Won't vote to approve until WG comments on why there are still outstanding errors and warnings
  • Two positions for FMG are up to expire at end of year
    • ACTION: Anne to nudge TSC about what they want to do about those

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-mm-dd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International