2018-06-27 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-06-27
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve x Didi Davis, Sandy Vance

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-06-13_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
    • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
    • Grahame to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • Complete NIBs by 7/11 for the Sept ballot
      • Need to figure out what is going back to ballot and at what level
  • Review Items
    • DeviceDefinition resource proposal
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Brian Pech
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2018-06-13_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Brian Post
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
      • Carry forward
    • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
      • Carry forward
    • Grahame to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
      • Carry forward
    • Complete NIBs by 7/11 for the Sept ballot
      • Need to figure out what is going back to ballot and at what level
      • Carry forward
  • Review Items
    • DeviceDefinition resource proposal
      • Lloyd only comfortable with it being draft at this point. Looking for more discussion/coordination/thought around how DeviceDefinition, MedicationDefinition and SubstanceDefinition are all going to inter-relate. Not in a position to approve this proposal right now, although they don’t need approval to do the exploratory work. Will leave this proposal here and see how things develop.
    • ProductPlan
    • VerificationResult
      • ACTION: Review ProductPlan and VerificationResult next time
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Sandy has talked to a number of groups regarding proposals and is working on the main wiki page. Planning calls will start the week of 7/18.
      • Reviewed track proposals
        • Attachments – looks good
        • FHIR Documents – looks good
        • Bulk Data – looks good
        • Terminology Services – needs to be updated post-Cologne
          • ACTION: David to contact Rob Hausam to ask him to update
        • Public Health – looks good
        • Argonaut Questionnaire – looks good
        • Clinical Notes – looks good
        • FHIRcast – looks good
        • Patient –
          • ACTION: David will reach out to Ron regarding what version of FHIR this will be based on
        • Open mHealth to FHIR – discussion over why page says FHIRcast.
          • ACTION: David will reach out to Eric to see if it’s a typo.
        • Care Plan – looks good
        • CDS Hooks – looks good
        • Clinical Genomics – looks good
        • Clinical Reasoning – looks good
        • Clinical Research – looks good
        • LIVD -
          • ACTION: David will reach out to Hans regarding this track
        • Coverage Requirements – missing scenarios.
        • Financial Track -
          • ACTION: David to add “Related Tracks” to the Connectathon track proposal template
        • Structured Data Capture – looks good
    • SGB–
      • No report
    • MnM –
      • No report
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report
  • Adjourned at 5:21 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-07-04 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International