2018-06-01 CDAMG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-06-01
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


X George Dixon
X Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
X Kai Heitmann
X Brett Marquard
Linda Michaelsen
Vacancy
X Lisa Nelson
Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
    • Guest: John D'Amore, Don Lloyd, Lindsey Hoggle
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-05-14_CDAMG_Cologne_WG_Agenda
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • PSS's to Approve:
      • Nutrition Supplement IG Publication Request (Don Lloyd)
      • Care Gaps (John D'Amore) - PSS
        • Care Gaps PSS
        • Physician-Payer Quality Collaborative. In doing Quality Measures, they are finding "care gaps". Payers to physicians or HIE's back to physicians: there needs to be a standard way to communicate the care gap back to the physician. It is not about calculating the measure. It is about communicating the care gap back to the physician and the patient. Would affect C-CDA and might touch on looking at how to map to the FHIR Measure Report Resource. There might be ways to express compliance or non-compliance, but in some cases the information that needs to be shared about what the gap is may be different. Brett mentioned that the scope should include that the project would only profile off of US CORE and QI CORE before making new profiles.
        • Motion to approve by Lisa/Rick 5:0:0 Motion passes.
    • Action item from Cologne: Problem status (clinical status alignment) motion (Emma)
      • Action Needed
      • Need to invite Emma to come and clarify the request.
      • Recommend that SDWG and PC develop a clearer and more detailed request to clarify what is needed
      • Send message to Emma and Co-chairs about this
      • Mention mapping, concept inclusion list, data type
    • Update people on new Attendance Policy
      • Reviewed the need to set attendance criteria
      • can't miss more than 60% of meetings or more than 2 WG meetings in a row without being excused (follows GOM 90.03)
        • Adding this to our CDA Management Group Policies document
        • George Motioned to approve the policy/Rick 5:0:0 Motion passed.
    • Need to pick a new time to meet.
      • Propose: Wednesday 1pm Eastcoast, 10am Pacific and 7pm EU
      • Lisa motion to change time to Wed 1pm ET/Rick 5:0:0 Motion Passed.
    • Process/tooling
      • Status of moving the CDA Management Group minutes to Confluence (Andrew)
    • Reorganization of the product pages for CDA and C-CDA (Proposal)
      • Brett will make a table for Consolidated CDA
      • After that we will incrementally add CDA
      • After that we will tackle Supplemental and Companion Guides
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
      • Need to develop a 3-year Roadmap - Template supplied by Wayne
    • Pilot of collaborative template review
      • Need to develop a PSS
      • Need to clarify the scope of groups involved, CDA-MG reps to support each group, Templates in scope for review
      • Do we have enough resources and a clear enough process to do more than one at the same time?
      • Feedback from Cologne seems positive from PC (allergy/intolerance, problem concern), FM ( coverage activity, policy activity), Pharmacy ( medication templates), Quality (not at this time)
      • Jean asked that the C-CDA to FHIR mapping also be considered as part of this project
      • Lisa took the action item to make a first draft of a PSS
    • Discuss Production of HL7 News Articles
      • About work being done in CDA Examples Task Force (June 25)
      • About the Evolution Strategy for C-CDA (October?)
      • About use of QRDA templates in C-CDA files, Reason for actions not done. (TBD)
        • Official call for stories for the September newsletter around May 21-23
        • Article ideas/themes are due by June 4
        • Actual articles and accompanying images/graphics are due to me by June 25
    • Key Things to focus on before next WG Meeting
      • Move minutes to Confluence
      • Establish 3-yr roadmap with milestones in key areas: Base Std adoption, IG revisions/errata updates, Value Set updates, tooling modernization
      • Templates Review Pilot
      • Structure Def for templates
      • Clear C-CDA to FHIR mappings in FHIR mapping language
      • IG Registry approach
    • Brett will check on the decision about additional CDA-MGT members

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lisa and Brett - send note to HL7 News Editor Andrea Ribick
  • Andrew - Move Minutes to Confluence
  • Lisa to send note to PC and SDWG co-chairs about specs for Clinical Status change request
  • Brett to develop the table of versions for C-CDA
  • Lisa to create a PSS for the Collaborative Template Review Project
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • NOTE: NEW MEETING TIME!
  • Wednesday, June 6th, 1:00pm ET

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved