2018-05-14 CDAMG Cologne WG Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-04-27
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


Regrets George Dixon
Regrets Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
X Kai Heitmann
X Brett Marquard
Regrets Linda Michaelsen
Vacancy
X Lisa Nelson
X Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Monday, Q0 (Yes, this is a real meeting :^)
    • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting
  • Welcome
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-05-04_CDAMG_Conference_Call
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • What to do about "missing" IGs that don't finish ballot
      • Stricter questioning at the point of PSS review about Project Resourcing
      • If not "public access" then a project is "secret", so be more explicit about the posting requirements
    • Attendance
      • Reviewed the need to set attendance criteria
      • miss more than 60% GOM .09.03
      • Move to accept the TSC attendance criteria: Rick/Lisa 3-0-0
        • Better times might be 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastcoast, 7pm EU
    • Value Set Discussion
      • What is a reasonable cycle for doing updates
      • How can we make Value Set updates tolerable by implementers
      • Lisa will take this to the CDA IAT to ask implementers
        • Straw poll with CMG
          • Rick - every 6 months
          • Andrew - Customers have a lot of control over the vocabularies, hard to implement
          • Lisa - ask implementers for feedback about things they wish would improve for the Value Set Release package.
    • Process/tooling
      • Should we be using JIRA vs. GForge, Confluence v. Wiki, Tooling
        • Confluence, we just need to move.
          • Andrew will move the CDA Management Group minutes to Confluence - before 5/21
          • Alex - contact Sean to see how to move the Stylesheet Documentation to Confluence
        • HL7 is looking to move to full use of JIRA FHIR Pilot in Summer - FHIR ballot in Sept, Other ballots in December.
      • Discussed the Quality of the Pharmacy IG
        • The Pharma model is conformance with IDMP (Identification of Medicinal Products)
        • How else could this model be be represented?
        • These extensions were required in CDA R2.0, We don't know if the extensions were reviewed/considered in CDA R2.1
        • These extensions are needed for the common product model. This model is now an ISO model in IDMP.
        • Many of these extensions could be constrained out for C-CDA
        • Action: We need to look at CDA R2.1 to see if these extensions have been addressed in the new version of the base standard
        • Modeling for prescription comes from IHE
    • SWOT
      • Need to review this later
    • CDA MG Participation - discuss guidelines
    • Reorganization of the product pages for CDA and C-CDA (Proposal)
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
      • Discuss support strategy for WGs - working to set agenda times!!!
      • Review materials/analysis on Decentralized template assignments
      • For Pilot: Run the set of templates to review by implementers to see if they would alter the set of templates to start with
    • Discuss Production of HL7 News Articles
      • About work being done in CDA Examples Task Force (June 25)
      • About the Evolution Strategy for C-CDA (October?)
      • About use of QRDA templates in C-CDA files, Reason for actions not done. (TBD)
        • Official call for stories for the September newsletter around May 21-23
        • Article ideas/themes are due by June 4
        • Actual articles and accompanying images/graphics are due to me by June 25
    • Key Things to focus on before next WG Meeting
      • Move minutes to Confluence
      • Establish 3-yr roadmap with milestones in key areas: Base Std adoption, IG revisions/errata updates, Value Set updates, tooling modernization
      • Templates Review Pilot
      • Structure Def for templates, StructureMap for mappings
      • IG Registry approach
    • Action: Brett will check on

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lisa and Brett - follow-up on Pharmacy IG with Wayne--Where is it???
  • Lisa and Brett - meeting with Lynn about Product Pages.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • May 4th, 2:00pm ET
  • NOTE: No meeting on 5/11

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved