2018-05-23 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-05-23
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay X Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
X Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite X Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel X John Moehrke X Brian Pech X Lenel James
X Grahame Grieve X Didi Davis X Robert Dieterle
X Didi Davis
X Amol Vyas
X Brian Ahier

Agenda


Minutes

No objections to agenda

Minutes approval

Grahame joins

Action Items

  • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Strong but narrow feedback that if it's not in the core spec it doesn't have the same strength
    • Leave action item open for more feedback
  • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
    • This was done, but there's still an open action item, so leave open
  • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
    • Hold for next week

Coverage requirements discovery PSS

  • FM has approved
  • Trialing a TSC-approved process to use Confluence for PSSs
  • Grahame - what connectathons are happening: Answer: connectathon in conjunction w/ DevDays. Also a reference implementation will be created in progress with development
  • What resources? - EligibilityRequest/EligibilityResponse
  • How will we know the community is in alignment with the requirements in the short timeframe
  • Bob - interactions are very simple
  • Grahame - at time of publication request, we'll be seeking what the quality criteria were for knowing that this content is ready for STU label from the community perspective
  • No plan for 2nd STU ballot
  • Can't go normative until underlying resource is normative (and sufficient time has passed in community use)

Motion to accept with revisions: Hans/Paul: 5-0-0

  • ACTION: Update the FMM levels to make clear which ones are STU
  • ACTION: Make clear how FMM levels apply to IGs and expose FMM levels for IGs


Exchange of Data for Quality measures PSS

  • Similar edits/concerns as for first PSS

Grahame leaves Motion to approve: Hans/Paul : 4-0-0


Need Grahame to discuss Criteria for Inclusion

Call adjourned 5:03 Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-mm-dd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International