2018-05-02 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-05-02
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio x Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve x Sandy Vance

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-04-25_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-04-25_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/Brian Pech
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
      • Carry forward
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
      • Carry forward
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
      • Carry forward
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Sandy will be sending out a message regarding any potential network issues we might face. Anything we should encourage people to download before they arrive? We will have some file servers there with the spec. Also looking for a way for people to report out other than on the wiki. People should have their IDEs and any libraries they expect to need downloaded. We have 83 people registered at this point.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to send Sandy links of what should be downloaded ahead of time.
    • SGB –
      • Nothing to report
    • MnM –
      • Met and worked through tracker items
    • FMG Liaisons
      • Tracker volume has increased significantly.
  • Adjourned at 4:28 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-05-09 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International