2018-04-13 CDAMG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-04-13
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


X George Dixon
X Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
Kai Heitmann
X Brett Marquard
X Linda Michaelsen
Vacancy
X Lisa Nelson
Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
    • George mentioned he will be out on 4/20 and 4/27.
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-04-06_CDAMG_Conference_Call
    • Approve my consensus
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
    • Update on New CMG members nominations
      • Nomination Request went out on 4/9
    • Asset Inventory Work
      • Review progress on CMG Wiki changes - CONGRATULATIONS! We're done for now. (Asset List)
        • Confirm Jean has updated the CDA-IAT info - no further discussion today
    • Review progress toward having a Project Dashboard
    • New order for list
    • Ideas for organizing versions of asset
    • Ideas for reorganization the product pages for CDA and C-CDA
      • Group will mock up a possible vision for the product pages and send to Lynn
      • Plan to meeting with Lynn about it in Cologne
    • Brett will check on status of Jira for projects
      • Not going to happen in the foreseeable future
      • Need to work with the Google Sheet
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
      • Lisa will send out the ppt for planning
      • Brain storming session will happen at the April 20 CMG meeting
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Monday, Q0 (Yes, this is a real meeting :^)
        • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting
      • CMG meeting Monday, Q4
        • Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai
        • Will not there: Linda, George, Jean
    • Future Meetings - leading up to May WG Meeting
    • Cancel May 11th meeting (Lisa/Jean) 5-0-0
    • Need a CDA logo - no further discussion today

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lisa will send out the slides for Roadmap discussion
  • Lisa will nominate Yan
  • Brett will confirm meeting time with TSC with Anne
  • All - consider implementer candidates for CMG
  • Lisa and Brett - follow-up on Pharmacy IG with Wayne
  • Lisa will make the product page proposal file into a google doc
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • April 20, 2:00pm ET
  • NOTE: No meeting on 5/11

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved