2018-04-06 CDAMG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-04-06
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


X George Dixon
X Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
Kai Heitmann
X Brett Marquard
X Linda Michaelsen
Vacancy
X Lisa Nelson
Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-03-23_CDAMG_Conference_Call
    • Approved by Consensus
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
    • Update on New CMG members nominations
      • Nomination Request will go out on 4/9 and will go until 4/30
    • Asset Inventory Work
      • Review progress on CMG Wiki changes - what's left to be completed? (Brett)
        • Need a CDA logo - no further discussion today
        • Need to modify the top - no further discussion today
        • Jean will update the CDA-IAT info - no further discussion today
    • Review progress toward having a Project Dashboard
      • Discussed the options of creating a new list to elevate the set of document that are current.
      • Make a table for C-CDA
      • We need to build a version table for C-CDA
      • Rick to build a version table for HAI
      • See what we learn
        • Where do we put the table?
          • Where can we plug it in?
            • Can we add a link off the Master Grid Page?
          • How do we drive people to it?
          • Hard to find the guide by its name.
          • Group agreed this is important to do.
          • Likes the idea of allowing old stuff to fall to the wayside.
          • Jean agreed - this plan makes a line in the sand to start this view
        • Brett will check on status of Jira for projects
    • Discuss project to make recommendations on how to improve the website publishing of CDA artifacts
      • Andrew has an open question in and expects an answer next week
    • Linda brought up the question of education - do we own that for CDA?
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Monday (May 10th), Q0
        • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting
      • CMG meeting Monday, Q4
        • Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai
        • Will not there:Linda, Dale, George
        • Don't know: Jean

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Brett and List to make a page for CCDA
  • Rick to make a page for HAI
  • Brett to check on Jira as a tool to manage projects
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • April 13, 2:00pm ET

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved