2018-04-04 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018--04-04
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Brian
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2018-03-28_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Josh
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
      • Carry forward
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
      • Carry forward
  • Review Items
    • C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates PSS
      • Brett here to describe the project. Focus is on agreeing on the mappings and cataloging known issues. Hans: Can you clarify level of detail this is intended to go down to? Does this go into the dataype component level? Grahame: We'll do round trip testing with real CDA documents and catalog if there are issues.
      • Once approved there will be an RFP as this will be a funded project. Will test during September Connectathon. Lloyd: The timeline states that FHIR-I will update the CDA logical model. Grahame is the one who actually does it. But does the model exist as a maintained artifact? Grahame: It probably will after this. No FHIR-I project exists to produce the CDA Logical Model. Needs to be removed as a dependency.
      • 3j should be n/a
        • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Josh
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Discussion over doing a similar V2 to FHIR project.
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Track proposal review:
        • Bulk Data: Looks good.
        • Care Plan: Looks good.
        • Catalog: Link to current R4 ballot will need to be updated.
        • CDS Hooks: Questions around specific hooks
        • Clinical Notes: Needs more detail in the background and questions around Argonaut
        • Clinical Reasoning: Looks good
        • FHIR Documents: Looks good
        • FHIRcast: Looks good
        • Financial: Lots of chatter on Zulip re: getting data out (reporting) instead of transactions. Should consider perhaps another track for Baltimore on that topic.
        • GDPR: Need to spell out what GDPR stands for (general data protection regulation). Discussion over examples and what compliance would mean in each. Discussion that there should be a way in FHIR to request erasure of data.
          • David, Hans depart
        • IHE on FHIR: Looks good
        • German Medication Plan: Incomplete
        • Patient: Looks good
        • Terminology services: looks good
        • Integration: Not going forward this time
        • Attachments: Looks good
        • Clinical Research: Looks good
        • Versioned API: Incomplete. Grahame will update
        • Questionnaire: Looks good
      • Two others may appear in the near future that we'd need to review: International Patient Summary and something to do with data analysis
      • Surveys should go out soon
  • Ballot: Grahame reports that everything has been published for ballot. Publication process for IGs is getting easier. In the main FHIR build we always tag - we should have a policy on how we do that on Github. Josh offers to talk through it on Zulip. A lot of the QA was done but the editors didn't apply the QA; something for us to consider next time. Lloyd asks David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied.
  • Adjourned at 5:32 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-04-11 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International