2018-03-28 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-03-28
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-03-21_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
    • Lloyd will write up some candidate criteria for including IGs in core for review next week
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Lloyd chairing
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: David/Hans
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2018-03-21_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/David
    • VOTE: Josh abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
      • Carry forward
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
      • Carry forward
    • Lloyd will write up some candidate criteria for including IGs in core for review next week
      • Complete. Will review later in the call.
  • Review Items
    • HL7 Pharmacy MedicationKnowledge and MedicationPattern PSS
      • Reviewed document. Hans says this sounds like Medication Definition. Need to introduce the term knowledge now - are we going to use that across the board? Lloyd is fine with the design work proceeding but that doesn't mean that we've landed on the resource or set of resources that will come out of it. Discussion over logical model and resource having the same name. Hans suggests removing space from MedicationKnowledge. Discussion over timeline. January 20, 2018 should be 2019. Publish in December 31, 2019 should have a question around it regarding what is being published and how. Is the Medication Logical Model only in the context of FHIR? Discussion over the difference between a domain analysis model and a logical model. Will need to do some thinking regarding how we want to publish these sorts of artifacts. Should clarify that the logical model is FHIR-based. Want to avoid the impression that it's unique to FHIR in its scope and meaning. Should put a question mark in the IG box in section 5.
        • MOTION to approve with proposed amendments and feedback: Hans/John
        • VOTE: All in favor
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Don't have nearly the set of tracks that we normally have. Grahame notes that there was some confusion about the deadline for proposals and assures that a few more will be coming in.
  • Ballot Planning
    • QA is nearly complete. Lloyd notes that final freeze for all content is Sunday. Need to get that notification out. David will send out message. Lloyd suggests getting people to commit to what they're going to apply. David edits spreadsheet. Grahame states core is looking good. There are a few structural changes proposed. Has some concerns about some of the IGs. Lloyd: Clinical Genomics has a number of outstanding errors that he is working with. Devices is aware that they have to make some changes.
  • Adjourned at 4:52 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-04-04 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International