2018-03-14 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-03-14
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Richard Esmond, Mark Kramer, Rute Martins, Amol Vyas, Steve Bratt

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-03-07_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
      • Paul to take to FM in May
    • Anne to reply to Melva with feedback on MedicationKnowledge and Medication Logical Model and ask her to send back to FMG for PSS approval once cosponsor approval has been secured
      • Complete
    • Anne to send comments back to WG on Breast Cancer Data FHIR IG Proposal with further review next week
      • Complete
    • Anne to contact Jason Walonowski regarding finishing the submission for Integration track
      • Complete. He doubts he will finish it in time.
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Grahame
  • Minutes from 2018-03-07_FMG_concall
    • Reviewed - not quorate
  • Minutes from 2018-02-28_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Grahame/Davie
    • VOTE: Paul abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
      • Carry forward
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy, and Attachments to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
      • Carry forward
      • Paul to take to FM in May
    • Anne to reply to Melva with feedback on MedicationKnowledge and Medication Logical Model and ask her to send back to FMG for PSS approval once cosponsor approval has been secured
      • Complete
    • Anne to send comments back to WG on Breast Cancer Data FHIR IG Proposal with further review next week
      • Complete
    • Anne to contact Jason Walonowski regarding finishing the submission for Integration track
      • Complete. He doubts he will finish it in time. Only five tracks proposed then. Grahame emailed former tracks to see if they will be participating.
  • Review Items
    • Breast Cancer Data FHIR IG Proposal
      • Rute et al here to discuss. Tried to address all of the issues. Mark/Richard describe CIMI alignment. Hans asks to clarify the purpose - detailed clinical models AND FHIR profiles...Hans thinks they are creating detailed clinical models USING FHIR profiles. Richard states one part is converting CIMI models into FHIR. Hans asks what the logical models are representing. Mark states it will be renderings of CIMI in FHIR logical models, and then moving to FHIR profiles. Hans states that is a clearer path than is described in the proposal. Rute reworks the language. Added a section regarding maintenance planning.
        • MOTION to approve: Hans/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
  • Discussion Topics
    • IG risk mitigation
      • Need to make a decision on where Genomics and other content will publish, but we could look at this later.
    • Paul asks when/how we'll determine what level WGs have voted their material to ballot at? Lloyd notes the spreadsheet is the formal mechanism. Should give people a reminder of the expectation to check the QA spreadsheet to ensure that they've formally signed off on the level of their material. Grahame: At the end of the QA process, Lloyd of Grahame cross checks the spreadsheet against the publication package. Paul: Wouldn't hurt to put out a reminder to people regarding that mechanism.
  • Reports
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Grahame: We've done what we can, and we should now enter freeze. CBCC has a large number of unprocessed tasks. There are about 180 tasks overall that have not been applied. Rob is working on a couple of things. Any further commits after freeze are subject to Grahame's approval. David should kick off the QA process, and then we need to talk about what changes we approve post-QA. There are a bunch of outstanding tasks on the Module pages, for example, that can be done at the end of QA. Grahame would like to make a change before ballot to one of the modules - it isn't substantive but is noticeable. A few substantive changes have been held off, such as a new resource type on Reference and addition of a few new fields. Discussion over policy about doing those after freeze. Lloyd: Post QA, if IGs are not impacted and affected WGs are okay with it and the changes don't break anything, there shouldn't be a barrier to us making substantive change.
      • Lloyd reports that he pushed hard to get JIRA to the point we could use it for the ballot process or at least capture tracker items, but the work did not get far enough to get it to the point where it's working nicely. The ballot will be on spreadsheets + gforge per usual. We can and should encourage people to use gforge to a greater extent than we did in the past, but we'll still get many in using spreadsheets. HQ is looking to put out an RFP to get someone to help triage and get the ballots clean. Lloyd will let people know when JIRA is ready for testing for the next ballot. Hoping to migrate from gforge to JIRA the week following Cologne.
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
      • QA: David reports he has about 20 volunteers for QA. Goal for QA completion is 3/25. Should be good to go.
  • Adjourned at 4:59 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-03-21 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International