2018-03-07 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-03-07
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-02-28_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
    • Brian to take VerficationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy and FM to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Not quorate
  • Agenda Check
    • Added FHIR normative ballot naming and connectathon proposals
  • Minutes from 2018-02-28_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Grahame to reach out to international council re: effectiveness of international IGs
      • Carry forward
    • Brian to take VerificationResult resource to Security, OO, Pharmacy and FM to gather input on the notion of Verification and what it would mean
      • Paul volunteers to take to FM in May. Suggests Brian also run it past Attachments.
  • Review Items
    • MedicationKnowledge and Medication Logical Model - FHIR PSS
      • Lloyd: In approving the PSS, we're not approving a new resource or what its boundaries would be. Happy to approve the work, but we're not promising that we accept that there will be separate resources for the pharmacy space and the regulatory space. Why isn't it possible for a single resource to meet regulatory and knowledge base requirements? More design work is likely required. Paul: Can't approve the resource existing until the harmonization takes place. Feedback: The resource proposal approval won't happen until after harmonization has occurred and we are confident about exactly what resources are necessary. Will need to have a logical model earlier than August to get anything into the September ballot higher than draft.
        • ACTION: Anne to reply to Melva with feedback and ask her to send back to FMG for PSS approval once cosponsor approval has been secured
    • Breast Cancer Data FHIR IG Proposal
      • Need the url to specific content location
      • Need to know that the WG is committed to maintaining this content in the future - must be noted in the maintenance plan.
      • Broken link to MITRE information under "expected implementations"
      • Needs to align with US Core.
      • What is the alignment with CIMI profiles?
        • ACTION: Anne to send comments back to WG with further review next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • IG risk mitigation
      • Add to next week
    • Naming for normative ballots
      • Discussed on TSC this week. Lloyd had asked for FHIR R4 - Infrastructure, Terminology, etc. They are concerned that ANSI is not going to appreciate having the first release of a specification that comes to them being called R4; they're going to want a release 1. The current decision is that it will show up in the ballot will be FHIR R4 - Infrastructure, Release 1. Brian Pech suggests discussing the case with ANSI to look at revising the process. Looking into having a continuous maintenance process like we did with the RIM, although there are issues with that too. Paul: A continuous development is talking about a thing rather than a collection of things. It's a single document that contains various things at various statuses. Discussion over how the FHIR issue is different than ways we've balloted separately before. Discussion over whether or not we want to submit a different opinion to the TSC on what the name should be.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Connectathon proposals
        • There are fewer proposals than we expected to have by this time. Sandy should reach out to people who ran a track last time to see if they plan to do so again this time. David may also have more information to share when he is available to join the call. Reviewed individual tracks:
          • Patient: Looks fine
          • Clinical Notes: Looks fine
          • MedicationPlan: Needs to be fleshed out.
          • Terminology Services: Looks fine
          • Integration: Needs work
            • ACTION: Anne to contact Jason Walonowski regarding finishing the submission
    • SGB
      • Grahame approved the edited Product Life Cycle Management document from SGB
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Go into QA freeze Sunday night.
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
    • Lloyd is close to having JIRA ready for testing of the balloting process.
  • Adjourned at 5:11 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-03-14 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International