20170901 PLA/CIMI call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2017-09-01
Time: 2:00 PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
x Stan Huff
x Richard Esmond
Galen Mulrooney
Linda Bird
x Cecil Lynch
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20170811_PLA/CIMI_call review
  • Action Items
    • ACTION: Stan/Richard to develop presentation slides for cochair dinner/general session (one slide on CIMI, one slide for MG)
    • ACTION: Stan and Richard to work on customizing M&C
    • ACTION: Mary Kay to send out candidate spreadsheet template
  • Discussion
    • Next steps

Minutes

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20170811_PLA/CIMI_call review
  • Action Items
    • ACTION: Stan/Richard to develop presentation slides for cochair dinner/general session (one slide on CIMI, one slide for MG)
    • ACTION: Stan and Richard to work on customizing M&C
      • Reviewed draft presented by Richard. Austin notes that the formal relationships are driven by the board and typically involves an SOU. There already is a formal relationship with HSPC/CIIC. Austin asks if there is a WG already that is responsible for managing that? Stan says no, and CIMI would be a convenient one. SOA is also increasing interaction with HSPC. Discussion over how to find out who the liaisons are with the various external groups. Stan notes that Karen Van Hentenryck is the keeper of that information. Austin: Is the CIMI MG that needs the relationship with HSPC, or is it the CIMI WG? Richard states it might be both. Reviewed section of agreements on HL7.org and noted that the WEDI agreement, for example, only includes the signature page. Edited to add "Proposed" to the formal relationships section.
      • Reviewed proposed relationships with other HL7 groups. Last bullet is cordinating with the group responsible for CIMI methodology. Austin asks what group that will be? Lorraine: This also affects CIMI's reach into the organization. Discussion over strong need for alignment and coordination with other groups. Austin asks if CIMI WG asserts clear ownership of methodology? If not, it should be made explicit. Lorraine asks if there will be a relationship with US Realm? Paul: We should make US Realm aware, but the overall scope is international.
      • Will need to send out announcement to solicit volunteers to serve on the management group. Need to be mindful of separation of concerns. Once M&C is approved, we can start the recruitment step. May want to flesh out that second bullet under structure to be more specific. PLA will help identify what important perspectives are being represented by the individuals who have volunteered and which may still be needed. Under steering division, perhaps make more clear what you're looking for - clinical domain expertise, etc. Richard edits. Richard mentions an option from Optum, who is also being recommended for CDAMG. Paul will reach out to her.
        • ACTION: Add vote on M&C to SGB and TSC to Sunday agendas.
      • Richard asks for goals for San Diego meeting for this? Austin states we'll communicate this work to the membership, that we're standing up a CIMI product family with a management and methodology group. Paul: We don't have to conclude the work that week. Richard asks if CIMI representation is needed anywhere? Paul states that CDAMG will be meeting at lunch on Thursday and invites Richard to join. Richard confirms that he will be there.
    • ACTION: Mary Kay to send out candidate spreadsheet template

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved