20170628 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2017-06-28
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
Lynn Laakso
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20170614 PLA_call review
  • Action Items
    • Anne to get management groups on Wiki
    • Anne to discuss CDAMG meeting in La Jolla on Sunday Q4 with Mary Ann
    • Anne to invite CIMI cochairs to 2017-07-12 call
  • Discussion Topics
    • Documentation review
    • Formalizing methodology groups (from SGB)
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20170614 PLA_call review
  • Action Items
    • Anne to get management groups on Wiki
    • Anne to discuss CDAMG meeting in La Jolla on Sunday Q4 with Mary Ann
    • Anne to invite CIMI cochairs to 2017-07-12 call
      • Stan will be attending
  • Discussion Topics
    • Documentation review
      • Need to review/formalize steps for forming product family. Need to include basic premise of separation of concerns between governance, management, methodology. Set context that the Standards Governance Board covers governance, management group will likely need to be established, and where will methodology reside? Group reviews powerpoint that covers what's in the BAM - decision that it's too abstract. Group reviews/MK edits BAM-lite presentation for use in call with CIMI. Created slide with steps to create MG.
    • Add to SGB: Scope transition/abandonment
  • 2017-07-12 meeting: start at 1:00 pm, CIMI joining at 2:00.
  • Paul notes resources that were incorrectly noted in FHIR ballot. Suggests adding notation of the intention of the WG. Calvin: Have the committee vote/minute an endorsement of the item's level in the ballot; then it would be a technical correction. Paul will encourage that on the FMG call.

Adjourned at 3:00 pm Eastern

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved