2017-11-08 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-11-08
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Didi Davis, Scott Robertson, Amol Vyas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-11-01_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
    • Lloyd to send out email to cochairs list to refresh PSSs
    • David to prompt Eric Haas regarding Implementation Guidance QA issue
    • Connectathon Track Actions
      • Grahame will bug Todd Cooper about the Devices on FHIR one
      • Didi will bug Chris about getting the scenarios complete for Apps for Imaging
      • John Moehrke will flesh out the scenarios for IHE-on-FHIR
      • Brian Post will flesh out Patient Match scenario
      • Lloyd will bug Mark Kramer about the Profiling track
  • Review Items
    • OASIS HAVE 2.0 Alignment with HL7
    • RDAM
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call - guests:
    • Scott Robertson here to discuss OASIS HAVE PSS
    • Amol Vyas observing
    • Didi Davis observing
  • Agenda Check
    • Update on SDC
    • Media
    • MOTION to accept: Hans/Brian Post
  • Minutes from 2017-11-01_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: John/Lloyd
    • VOTE: Paul and Hans abstain. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add to next week
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Add to next week
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Add to next week
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
      • Remove from action items
    • Lloyd to send out email to cochairs list to refresh PSSs
      • Complete
    • David to prompt Eric Haas regarding Implementation Guidance QA issue
      • Complete
    • Connectathon Track Actions
      • Grahame will bug Todd Cooper about the Devices on FHIR one
        • Todd states he will get to it.
        • ACTION: David will follow up as he is the liaison for devices.
      • Didi will bug Chris about getting the scenarios complete for Apps for Imaging
        • Complete - they are working on it.
      • John Moehrke will flesh out the scenarios for IHE-on-FHIR
        • Should be done in a few days.
      • Brian Post will flesh out Patient Match scenario
        • Complete
      • Lloyd will bug Mark Kramer about the Profiling track
        • Complete - has not received a response but will reach out again
      • Paul to complete financial track
        • Add to next week
  • Review Items
    • OASIS HAVE 2.0 Alignment with HL7
      • Scott Robertson reviews project. Not really doing anything in FHIR anymore, but initially had planned to; will focus on V2 now. Discussion over joint copyright with OASIS. Grahame states that we'll be happy to look at it again in the future when there is FHIR activity in the project. Scott will update the PSS to reflect the changes.
    • RDAM
      • Grahame: We will be happy look at more specific proposals as they arise. Hans: Wonders how this project relates to a similar AMA project. Paul notes that it will be hard to be universal with US terminologies. Vocabulary should be a cosponsor. ARB will need to review external content.
  • Discussion Topics
    • SDC: OO agreed that FHIR-I will take over Structured Data Capture. A PSS will come through to FHIR-I and then to OO as a cosponsor, then to FMG.
    • Media: Discussions have occurred; initial direction is to see whether Media could be collapsed into Observation, but it will stay separate. Media will be picked up by OO because of its ties to Observation. John asks if OO might be the place for DocRef as well. FHIR-I will discuss.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • No report
    • FGB
      • FGB is evaluating expanding its membership to include someone from financial/payers area.
    • MnM –
      • Working on change requests and the W5 content is becoming an official pattern rather than a special page.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Paul asks if this weekend is the deadline for new resources? Lloyd: We want everything that is going to exist to be present in some form or other. Paul will be adding something.
      • Brian Post: One of the new resources PA is bringing will need to go through FHIR-I and Security.
  • Next week: Cancelled due to Dev Days
  • Adjourned at 4:59 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-11-22 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International