2017-11-06 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2017-11-06
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
x Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer Regrets Cecil Lynch (ArB)
Wayne Kubick x Calvin Beebe Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
observers/guests
x Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-10-23 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • When Mission and Charter is updated with financial/payer role, Lorraine/Calvin will take to SGB
    • Grahame to edit and post FHIR Life Cycle Document
    • Wayne to post registry project gap assessment on FHIR wiki for cosponsoring WGs to review
  • Discussion
    • Ewout and Cecil's terms expire in December
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-10-23 FGB concall
    • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Dave
    • VOTE: Lloyd abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action Item review:
    • When Mission and Charter is updated with financial/payer role, Lorraine/Calvin will take to SGB
      • Made edits to M&C to include adding a member to represent financial, business, and reimbursement interests. Discussion over whether or not individual members can cover multiple perspectives and whether that should be clarified. Lloyd asks if SGB should be a similar role in their structure; Lorraine notes that it is a topic to discuss and has been brought up. Decision that we should reword it to reflect that multiple perspectives can be covered by a single member.
        • ACTION: Lorraine will apply the boilerplate wording and bring back to next meeting
    • Grahame to edit and post FHIR Life Cycle Document
      • Add to next week
    • Wayne to post registry project gap assessment on FHIR wiki for cosponsoring WGs to review
      • Add to next week
  • Discussion
    • Ewout and Cecil's terms expire in December
      • Calvin notes that he will likely not be continuing into 2018. May need another health provider representative.
      • MOTION to recommend the extension of Ewout and Cecil's terms through 2019: Calvin/Lloyd
      • VOTE: Ewout abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • FMG update -
    • Going through proposals for next Connectathon and lining up things for next ballot
  • Methodology update-
    • Working on tracker items. Quality criteria is in place for all artifact types. CIMI has been looking at developing their own maturity models and would like to learn from FHIR experience.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.