2017-10-23 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2017-10-23
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
x Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver Ewout Kramer x Cecil Lynch (ArB)
x Wayne Kubick x Calvin Beebe Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
observers/guests
Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-09-11_FGB_WGM_Agenda
  • Action Item review:
    • Need to get FHIR Life Cycle document edited and posted
  • Discussion Topics
    • Request for payer representative on FMG
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Roll call - Dave, Lorraine, Wayne, Calvin, Cecil
  • Agenda Review
    • Add FHIR registry process
  • Approve minutes of 2017-09-11_FGB_WGM_Agenda
    • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Cecil
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action Item review:
    • Need to get FHIR Life Cycle document edited and posted
      • Add for next time. Ping Grahame on completing.
  • Discussion Topics
    • FHIR registry - Lorraine: There are gaps and questions regarding what Bob submitted. Wayne: The missing piece is Lloyd did a gap assessment between what Bob did and what's doable and Wayne will post. Lorraine asks do we post to each of the cosponsoring WGs? Wayne: We'll post it on the FHIR wiki and send an email to the affected WGs.
    • Request for payer representative on FMG
      • Anne displays minutes from the FMG discussion on the topic. Motion was made that external representation is most effective at the WG and Board advisory committee levels. Discussion over payer representation on FGB. Cecil asks what the role would be for that person? Lorraine: It's no different than making sure we have representation and perspective from provider and vendor members. Cecil asks what the range is, since we can't cover everybody. Maybe payer, provider, regulatory. Discussion over FHIR-I.
        • MOTION to add a representative from the financial/payer side to FGB and update our M&C to include that role: Wayne/Calvin
        • VOTE: All in favor
        • ACTION: When draft is complete, Lorraine and Calvin will take to SGB
  • FMG update -
    • No report
  • Methodology update-
    • No report
  • Adjourned at 4:26 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.