2016-12-14PC DrugAllergySubstance Call Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 Negation Requirements Meeting Minutes
Time: 9:00-10:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|y||Jay Lyle||JP Systems / VA|
|y||Rob Hausam||Versaggi Consulting|
- SRS clarification
Clarification of IDMP, G-SRS, SRS, GInAS & UNII
- IDMP is an ISO standard for modeling substance data
- UNIIs are codes assigned to substances by FDA SRS system
- G-SRS is an international effort to share substance data, using, it seems, IDMP structure & UNII codes (also mapping to other codes, esp. CAS). See Minutes noting EMA committment to using GInAS software.
- Boundaries still not entirely clear--i.e., whether GInAS exposes one repository or many, how many deployments may exist and when, whether UNII is root identifier.
- UNIIs are a flat list of specific concepts. Some concepts may be broad (e.g., cat hair) but morphine is only present in specific substances e.g., morphine sulfate. FDA reports UNII can support hierarchy, but we have not seen evidence at this point.
- Question: Can GSRS support queries for mapping? Current GInAS site is a demo.
- Split DoD list into string + frequency & string + maps
- Filter for drugs
- Add strings from second list to Frequency table
- Add strings from second list not found to Map table
- Repeat for all lists
- Generate list of unmapped strings ranked by frequency
- map with RxMix, MMS, Elaine's tool
- request assistance from industry
- Manually map residue; perform multiple match on sample
- Jay to complete step 6 & distribute lists of unmapped strings to auto mapping resources by 12/21
- Should we ask for help from a commerical entity? Rob M to ask; Jay to ask after Rob gets an answer.
- After auto map, we will arrange for manual mapping of the residue, with quality plan, if numbers justify it
- How to set up UMLS MetaMorphosys? Brian Carlson West coast informatics - web umls tool, may have mms instructions
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.