This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-10-19 Working Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to main PASS Audit Services page.

Agenda

Action Items:

  • Timeline for publication:
    • Diana to submit NIB (Due Oct 30)(Diana sending out the draft NIB to SOA, CBCC, and Security WGs)
    • 1st draft due Nov 7 (Diana to send first draft to Lynn)
    • Voting starts Dec 9
  • Task list:
    • Diana finish updates (in progress)
    • New use case written (Need to set up a meeting with Mike)
    • Insert Audit FM requirements (Awaiting discussion)
      • Dave S. to send most recent version to Diana (Done)
    • Include Mark Underwood's disclosure scenarios? Dave Pyke to read through scenarios to determine applicability.
  • Discuss updates
  • Discuss where to put FM.

Minutes

Attendees

Member Present Member Present
Diana Proud-Madruga- SOA co-chair x Andrea Christenot
David Silver x Dave Pyke x
Ken Salyards Doug Timpe
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb Beth Pumo
Mike Davis Mark Underwood
Richard Ettema Mario Hyland
Kevan Riley Chris Shawn

Meeting summary

Action Items:

  • Timeline for publication:
    • Diana to submit NIB (Due Oct 30)(Diana sending out the draft NIB to SOA, CBCC, and Security WGs)
    • 1st draft due Nov 7 (Diana to send first draft to Lynn)
    • Voting starts Dec 9
  • Task list:
    • Diana finish updates (in progress)
    • New use case written (Need to set up a meeting with Mike)
    • Insert Audit FM requirements (Awaiting discussion)
      • Dave S. to send most recent version to Diana (Done)
    • Include Mark Underwood's disclosure scenarios? Dave Pyke to read through scenarios to determine applicability.

______

  • Discuss updates - We looked at comments 38 & 39 and answered questions that Diana had wrt roles and dependencies on the Idealized Disclosure Record tables. A question arose regarding how "Source" and "Destination" are roles. Dave Pike agreed to pass this question on to Pat P.
  • Discuss where to put FM - In PASS ACS, we put the functional model in the Business Viewpoint. In looking at the description of the different viewpoints, Dave Silver suggested that the Engineering Viewpoint Platform Independent Model section might make sense from its description but, given that PASS ACS has a FM in the Business Viewpoint section, it might make sense to put in a PIM section in the Business Viewpoint. The question is, why was no PIM or Platform Specific section put into the Business Viewpoint before? This may also be an appropriate question for Pat or one of the other original authors.