This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-09-07 Working Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to main PASS Audit Services page.

Agenda

  • Review minutes from August 17 meeting
  • Address comments from John Travis regarding scenarios

Minutes

Attendees

Member Present Member Present
Diana Proud-Madruga- SOA co-chair x Andrea Christenot
David Silver Dave Pyke x
Ken Salyards Doug Timpe
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb Beth Pumo
Mike Davis X Mark Underwood x
Richard Ettema Mario Hyland
Kevan Riley x Chris Shawn X

Meeting summary

Action Items: Diana to send use case section to Chris Shawn. Chris to write the Retrieve Audit Records use case.

Finished going through the comments on the spreadsheet. Diana will make changes to the document based on the comments.

Discussion of Mark Underwood's Audit Scenarios. Mike suggests that we categorize the scenarios based on purpose of use.

Mark would like to include some information which includes the temporal nature of things like emergency access. Mike thinks this may be something to be included in the business requirements section.