2016-10-19PC DrugAllergySubstance Call Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 Negation Requirements Meeting Minutes
Time: 9:00-10:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|y||Jay Lyle||JP Systems / VA|
|y||Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting|
|y||Serafina Versaggi||Versaggi Consulting|
- confirm goals
- address open questions
- identify gaps & tasks
- Netherlands working with ISO on drug safety db here
- Note: use case is patient safety, not adverse event reporting
- Record what you know; so if Percocet is the trigger, record "acetaminophen and oxycodone." You can't choose one.
- Confirm: inactive ingredient reactions are very rare; our list will only include active ingredients
- A clinician may record a specific product, but the substance is what goes in the allergy list
- Questions on site discussed. Most are TBD.
- How do we map?
- Ask VA/DoD team to present
- What system?
- SCT does not have MINs in substance hierarchy
- Ask Larry to present IDMP
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.