2016-07-27 Working Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Review minutes from July 20 meeting
- Get updates regarding tasks from last meeting:
- Diana to continue putting documents on the wiki.
- Continue to review the old document to determine what we can use in this new project.
- Everyone: Identify what we want to keep from the old doc and what we want to get rid of.
- Plan next steps
|Diana Proud-Madruga- SOA co-chair||x||Andrea Christenot|
|David Silver||Dave Pyke||x|
|Ken Salyards||x||Doug Timpe|
|Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||Beth Pumo||x|
- Diana proposed resolving comments from previous effort. Ken agreed.
- Mike: Want to make sure this has the same look and feel as PASS ACS. Diana indicated that the two documents do in fact have similar formats and
Plan moving forward: Diana to take the comments from the previous effort and make changes as able. Any comments that she is unsure of will be brought to the larger group to address.
- Diana to start making changes based on the comments and identify ones that need to be addressed by the larger group.