This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-07-20 Working Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to main PASS Audit Services page.

Agenda

  • Review minutes from last meeting
  • Get updates regarding tasks from last meeting:
    • Diana: Send link to wiki to entire list and finish uploading legacy docs to gForge.
    • Diana: Identify items from the PSS that are missing in the old document.
    • Diana to send request to Suzanne to add a tickler to the CBCC & Security agendas.
    • Everyone: Identify what we want to keep from the old doc and what we want to get rid of.
  • Plan next steps

Minutes

Attendees

Member Present Member Present
Diana Proud-Madruga- SOA co-chair x Andrea Christenot
David Silver x Dave Pyke x
Ken Salyards Doug Timpe
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Meeting summary

We had a small group at yesterday’s meeting. Dave Pike, David Silver, and I started going through the document which had previously been balloted but never completed ballot to start determining what to keep and what to change. We looked at the disclosure scenarios and use cases and made a few edits.

In addition, Diana has added quite a few documents to the PASS Audit wiki site. The documents are on the wiki - http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=PASS_Healthcare_Audit_Services

Tasks:

  • Diana to continue putting documents on the wiki.
  • Continue to review the old document to determine what we can use in this new project.