2016-07-01 HSI CALL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Todd Cooper, Didi Davis, Laura Heermann, Scott Robertson
NOTE: There were meeting info challenges with old WebEx info
- Use: https://intermountainmeetings.webex.com & meeting #620 186 900
- ACTION( Laura ) will update CALL INFO in the HL7 Conference Calling Center for future calls.
- Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
- Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.06.17
- APPROVED (Didi moved, Todd 2nd; Scott abstained; Unanimous)
- PSS Template - Update
- General review of the project;
- See 2016.06.17 notes for more information
- No action needed now, given that the PSS template was recently published and is only done so annually
- HL7-IHE Glossary - Update
- Term Identification discussion
- Laura captured initial set of terms and related topics in this File:HL7 IHE Glossary 20160701.docx
- Starting with "connectathon" and "profile" ..
- Need to prepend w/ qualifiers "IHE" and "HL7"
- Also use context and 'usage' instructions / descriptions
- Also consider related terms from processes around testing and certification (conformity assessment)
- Perhaps leverage an approach like Red Hat: Tried - Tested - Trusted, and how HL7 and IHE can work together (e.g., @ FHIR) toward achieving CA => Trust
- It was noted that part of the challenge is that CA is an evolving "moving target" in both organizations
- Glossary review & approval process in both HL7 and IHE
- ACTION( Todd ) Create a PSS for this work
- ACTION( Todd ) Add Wiki Project Template page for this to capture the content; perhaps linking to a Google spreadsheet
- ACTION( Laura) @ IHE? Laura to facilitate a sync w/ Carr re. DCC discussion
* DEV WG FHIR PSS - HSI as Co-Sponsor - Update
- Todd briefed that a new HL7 DEV WG FHIR PSS is being developed and that the existing project will be deprecated
- HSI will be called out as a co-sponsor in the new PSS, which will be distributed for review within HSI and discussed at the next meeting in 2 weeks
- Plan next meeting 2016.07.15