2015 11 04 Minutes - CQF Data Model Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
CQF Data Model Call Notes
- Wednesday November 04, 2015
- 1-2 PM ET
- +1 770-657-9270 Passcode: 217663
- URL: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M8UL81KQZZKHCW46R28OYGINQM-8ENJ&rnd=47738.082690
- Ashley McCrea
- Bryn Rhodes
- Chris Markle
- Claude Nanjo
- Floyd Eisenberg
- Jason Matthews
- Ken Kawamoto
- Mark Kramer
- Michelle Dardis
- Tom Oniki
- Yan Heras
- Update to FHIR Quality (QI Core) with Logical View - Bryn will look into methods for publishing the logical view and "turn on" the hook to publish the extra pages. We may also be able to provide a zip file to share with the CQI WG. Bryn will also investigate any PSS change that may have to occur.
- Data Model
- Some members met with CIMI on Monday 2 November and agreed on the critical need to show value of a logical data model. Value = create a tool that creates a CIMI Model that also creates a FHIR profile and can generate DSTU 1 or DSTU 2, RDF, etc. going forward. The tool will be needed for January 2016. Bryn and Claude may be able to help with that effort.
- Tom Oniki shared a link from Graham http://hl7-fhir.github.io/nehta/nehta-shared-health-summary.html that creates a model from the FHIR infrastructure. The attendees discussed the benefits of this tool.
- The team agreed to start with the CIMI reference model using CIMI archetypes and determine how to align with FHIR. This effort can be used to build the tool.
- Claude and Tom will add information about how the team can join and support the effort.
- Next meeting is Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 1 PM ET.