Clinical Quality Information Work Group
Welcome to the HL7 Clinical Quality Information Work Group Wiki
The Clinical Quality Information Work Group Mission:
The mission of the Clinical Quality Information Workgroup is to create and maintain information technology standards in support of improving health care quality, including clinical care, and to foster collaboration between quality measurement, outcomes and improvement stakeholders.
Fridays from 1:00 - 3:00 pm ET US
Dial in: 770-657-9270
Adobe Connect webinar URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/111952694
HL7 Annual Working Group Meetings
May 4-9, 2014
Phoenix, AZ, USA
CQI Work Group Projects:
- Alignment of Health Quality Related Standards- based on discussions at the Sept. 2013 WGM with CDS and SDWG, new Project Scope Statements were identified to help move forward with aligning the health quality standards. The following are the links to the different project pages:
- Whitepaper: A Framework for Standards to Report Quality Measures
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Notice of Proposed Rule-making (NPRM) – Topics related to the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (HIQR) program.
- Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) Notice of Proposed Rule-making (NPRM) - Topics related to Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting
- Physician Fee Schedule Notice of Proposed Rule-making (NPRM) - Topics related to Physician Office Quality Reporting
- Composite Measurement Discussion - December 2013
- Voluntary 2015 Edition Electronic Health Record (EHR) Certification Criteria (NPRM)
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.