20150727 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-07-27 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||x||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|Dave Shaver||x||Ewout Kramer||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||x||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|John Quinn||.||Calvin Beebe||.|
|x||Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150720 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Lorraine to follow up with HTA to ensure that FHIR is represented during discussion on preferred value sets
- Grahame to research MedicationPrescription to look for workable compromise for volatility issue
- Lloyd to forward DSTU numbering policy revision request to FGB when document is ready
- FHIR.org discrepency to be discussed at Board retreat
- Lloyd to draft policy guidelines for license terms for review by HTA, affiliates' council and TSC
- Group to review precepts document for suggested revisions (September)
- Flesh out policy and processes around breaking changes/change control (September)
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- MOTION to approve minutes from 7/20 meeting by Lloyd; second by Grahame.
- VOTE: All in favor
- Additions to agenda: none
- HTA stated they had a wide-ranging discussion regarding value sets but Lorraine did not hear results. Lorraine understands that they did not come to consensus. Group decides to work from our end.
- Grahame/MedicationPrescription: followup next week
- Lloyd/DSTU numbering policy: next week
- FHIR.org: discussed after Board retreat
- Lloyd/draft policy guidelines: after DSTU1
- FMG update: issued last call for changes. Working through resource proposals for a few that didn’t have them. Talked about criteria for maturity metrics and will discuss that further this week.
- Methodology: working through tracker items.
- Should we meet every other week during this DSTU 2 prep period? Lloyd suggests keeping the time but cancelling if we have no pressing issues.
- Call adjourned at 4:25 pm Eastern
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.