20150623 US Realm SC Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 1 PM Eastern
|Attendee / Name|
|x||Calvin Beebe||Regrets||Woody Beeler||Keith Boone|
|Joe Bormel||Lorraine Constable||x||Johnathan Coleman|
|Julie Crouse||John Feikema|
|Regrets||Ed Hammond||x||Tony Julian||Paul Knapp|
|Regrets||Austin Kreisler||Lynn Laakso||Regrets||Ken McCaslin|
|x||John Quinn||David Susanto||Pat VanDyke|
|Visitor / Name|
|no quorum definition|
- Agenda review
- Review notes from 20150602_US_Realm_TF_Call
- Action Items
- Ed to discuss the issue of Consolidated CDA 1.1 requiring a 30-month extension with Karen/EC
- Scope of USR-SC activities: will it vote on dispositions/own content? (Question from FHIR)
- Next steps of transition to USR-SC
- John Quinn chairing due to absence of Ed and Ken.
- 30-month extension issue: Calvin describes problem coming out of Structured Documents. Consolidated CDA 1.1 is cited by the government in Meaningful Use 2 and needs to be extended. We could do it 4 or 5 times, or request an extension that overs the MU 2 timeframe. John Quinn doesn’t see a reason why we couldn’t do that as long as there was an end date.
- Scope of USR-SC activities and voting on dispositions/owning content: John Q. says there is a clear differentiation – US Realm Steering Committee falls under the umbrella of a standing board committee. ACTION: On next call with Ed, formulate message for press release; also, update US Realm page with new name and Mission and Charter.
- Anne to carry forward agenda items to next week.
- Tony moves to adjourn at 1:26; Calvin seconds.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved