20150602 US Realm TF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 1 PM Eastern
|Attendee / Name|
|Regrets||Calvin Beebe||Regrets||Woody Beeler||Keith Boone|
|Joe Bormel||x||Lorraine Constable||x||Johnathan Coleman|
|Julie Crouse||John Feikema|
|x||Ed Hammond||x||Tony Julian||x||Paul Knapp|
|x||Austin Kreisler||Lynn Laakso||Regrets||Ken McCaslin|
|x||John Quinn||David Susanto||Pat VanDyke|
|Visitor / Name|
|no quorum definition|
- Agenda review
- Review notes from 2015-05-14_US_Realm_Task_Force_Agenda
- Action Items
- Ed to take M&C to Board for approval
- Approval Items:
- Project Approval Request for Consolidated CDA DSTU 2013 Update by the Structured Documents WG of SSD-SD at Project Insight 1014 and TSC Tracker 8227
- Normative Ballot Approval Request of HL7 Standard for CDA® Release 2: Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA III) Normative Release 1 - US Realm by the CQI WG of DESD at Project Insight 896 and TSC Tracker 8208
- Project Approval Request of FHIR eCQM Profile at TSC Tracker 8237
- Discussion Topics
- Consolidated CDA 1.1 DSTU: Extension issue (Austin)
- Next steps of transition to USRSC
- Board approved new US Realm Steering Committee – Anne to update wiki page, etc. Need to slot people in to M&C and then fill in the gaps.
- C-CDA DSTU update: Austin describes the project and its accelerated timeline. Discussion re: forwards compatibility – Austin states that means it is compatible between two releases. Scope creep is the enemy of the project. MOTION by Austin to approve; second by Paul. VOTE: None opposed or abstained. In favor: all
- QRDAIII Normative Request: MOTION by Austin to approve; second by Lorraine. None opposed or abstained. VOTE: In favor: all.
- FHIR eCQM Profile: FHIR resources box still checked as being developed by the project.
- Consolidated CDA 1.1 set to expire shortly. Needs extension for 30 months as it is part of a government regulation, but GOM states that extensions may be given only for one year. May need a change request for GOM. Lorraine suggests separating the comment period from the shelf life of the DSTU document. Austin states another issue is that we can’t change what we call it; it has to be available and active for a longer period than we intended. Ed would like to see that happen without changing the GOM. Ed will discuss with Karen/Executive Committee the best thing to do. Situations would have to be handled on a case by case basis.
- Jonathan asks if a formal announcement will be made regarding the USRSC; Ed suggest a press release and putting Ed on the agenda for the next co-chair dinner.
- Call adjourned at 1:39.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved